Georgia Athletes

Lutzboy247

Junior
Mecole Hardman, Demetrius Robinson, and Nigel Warrior. Three Georgia Athletes that fit the Miami Prototype. Want, want, and want. These are three big time players I would love Mark Richt and company to put the full court press on. All 3 have he potential to be elite DBs at the next level which we will definitely need. Also are elite on the offensive side and can be huge in the return game as well.

Advertisement
Great point. Golden already racked in an amazing LB class , If right can pull in some DB’s then our future DC has some studs to work with the next few years

I wonder if richt will go after marquez callaway. He is a top 10 cb from georgia and is 6'2 175. 247 shows warm interest in uga, notre dame, and tennessee. It doesn't seem mullen is interested in miami and callaway could be a big get.

I wonder if richt will go after marquez callaway. He is a top 10 cb from georgia and is 6'2 175. 247 shows warm interest in uga, notre dame, and tennessee. It doesn't seem mullen is interested in miami and callaway could be a big get.

I think Mullen will start to show us some attention once Young and Victor are in his ear about all three playing here, but I still don't see us getting him.

Advertisement
Back