George

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope he can mature and be a player here as he has a little brother who is a phenom and future 5* wr.

Advertisement
Transfer candidate imo. Explosive and could use him, but it’s a fire sale in CG
If he gets his **** figured out off the field then I’m all for keeping him. I could see him, 83, and 0 leaving. Cribby said the WR will look completely different next year.

If he gets his **** figured out off the field then I’m all for keeping him. I could see him, 83, and 0 leaving. Cribby said the WR will look completely different next year.
I think we will lose a lot of them: 0, 83, 5 seem to be locks. Won’t be shocked if 7, 12, and 15 leave due to frustration or wanted a sure thing for their money year

I think we will lose a lot of them: 0, 83, 5 seem to be locks. Won’t be shocked if 7, 12, and 15 leave due to frustration or wanted a sure thing for their money year
I considered 5 gone when mommy decided to shoot her mouth on Twitter and then he didn’t play after that. Now if TVD leaves then it will be interesting to see what 7 does but I figure he will stick. Idk why we haven’t seen Horton at all this year.

Advertisement
Suspended to start the year then broke his hand first game back (TA&M). Only now getting back to full steam

Anyone who rags on him thinks Gattis isn’t a problem by default.

Dudes think they only have to show up on Saturday’s
Under rated statement right here. I coach HS football and the crap kids go through some self inflicted others not...is a real dang thing lol. I believe Mario will weed these types of players out if they can't be responsible for themselves. It is a reality in every program.

Advertisement
Douche that room. There’s only a few guys I want to stay Wouldn't be surprised if there’s 8-8 new faces in that room between the portal and HS.
This is where I’m at… i don’t mind getting a completely new room because there seems to be zero buy in

Advertisement
Back