George McDonald

LexCane55

Senior
One of our better coaches. He got great production out of Streeter when he had basically done nothing at Miami before his arrival

Davon Johnson has come out of nowhere to have a great start to his RS Senior season.

Really hope we can keep McDonald for years to come.

And I know there is a lot of props threads, but **** it today the whole team basically deserves one.

Advertisement
Agree. WR is one of the strengths of the team, and while McDonald has a lot of talent to work with he's getting results out of his unit. It's been a long time since we've had WR play that's this consistent.

Great thread about a great assistant coach.We need more positive posts like this around here.Great coaching staff we have from top to bottom.

He is far and away better than that former **** who shall not be named. That dumb *** did all he could to sabotage this program with his **** poor coaching and getting involved in that Shapiro mess despite his boss telling him to stay way from him.

Advertisement
He is doing well with this group and last years guys. Till hate it when guys make the difficult catch but drop the easy ones. Lack of focus IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He needs to spray a little extra stickum on Rayshawn Scotts gloves.

Scott reminds me an awful lot of Sophomore Leonard Hankerson right now. I hope we end up getting Junior Leonard Hankerson out of him too.

I was thinking the same thing the other day. This guy is like a young Hankerson clone. Deceptively fast. Makes tough catches. Drops way too many easy ones. Hankerson turned it around and I'm confident Scott will too. I'm intrigued with his potential.

Pretty obviously the next OC. I like his background a lot. Big fan of coaches who cut their teeth in the MAC.

Advertisement
McDonald is probably our best assistant. Great skill position coach. Interested to see him as an OC.

Advertisement
Back