George Brown Jr./Jack Allison

Mico Jones

Positivity!
Banned
George Brown = How talented is he? Is he capable of competing for the LT spot?

Jake Allison = How good was he in camp? Is he mobile enough for this offense? How is he developing?

Advertisement
Brown wasn't a starter at LSU and redshirted last year. He was listed at 5 of 5 for OT. He is "small" at 285lbs so think Bar Milo

Jack isn't mobile but has a little more movement than Kaaya. Roiser, Sherif, Perry and Weldon are all more mobile QBs.

Brown wasn't a starter at LSU and redshirted last year. He was listed at 5 of 5 for OT. He is "small" at 285lbs so think Bar Milo

Jack isn't mobile but has a little more movement than Kaaya. Roiser, Sherif, Perry and Weldon are all more mobile QBs.

You ever see milo? I wouldn't call him small. He was a victim of Al Glueten's "weight training program".

You ever see milo? I wouldn't call him small. He was a victim of Al Glueten's "weight training program".

Yeah he put on some bad weight. It's a shame the previous staff didn't understand healthy weight.

Yeah he put on some bad weight. It's a shame the previous staff didn't understand healthy weight.

Lol what? Do posters just assume everyone is overweight? Kid has actually had problem putting on weight and has already been moved to OG.

Advertisement

Lol what? Do posters just assume everyone is overweight? Kid has actually had problem putting on weight and has already been moved to OG.

I urge you to look at him closely. He has a literal double tire around his waist.

I urge you to look at him closely. He has a literal double tire around his waist.

im going off what the coaches said in fall practice reports.

Milo was 275 coming in and has gotten to 300 but that isn't all good weight. If he can drop 25lbs of fat and add 40lbs of muscle, come back and talk to me about how Milo will have an impact.

Brown is 285 now and not all bad weight. He needs to gain another 20-30lbs of muscle to play OT, IMO. Donaldson is 320-330 now and should have no problem keeping his weight at 320-330 while dropping body fat and adding muscle. If Telford comes on board, I could see Brown struggling to be the #2 once Sunny and Darling are gone.

I heard Jake Allison, Molten, and Irving were all hanging out this week on South Beach

Advertisement

Exactly what i was referring to.

My mother moves better than kayaa and I'm not even joking. Good Qb but he is a statue

Advertisement

Ironic porst is ironic screen name.

Ironic

My mother moves better than kayaa and I'm not even joking. Good Qb but he is a statue

What's her phone number?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back