Tears Geo says JD has been hired

it wont work out. source: trust me bro.

well be ****ed off next summer when we miss the tournament
I hope not but this def feels all too familiar with this school just hiring from within and not from staffs that usually had much success. I'm curious how players/recruits view him. Is he a players coach? Will transfer players want to come play for him

Advertisement
Here is an article about him, he actually seems kinda decent so at least this looks promising.

I’m a White Sox fan.

We are 2nd to last in our division
We are 11 games under .500
The league batting avg. is .248, ChiSox is at .235
The league strike avg. as of today is 669, ChiSox at 275
The league total hit avg. as of today is 651, ChiSox at 631

So lemme just say, this is will be another meh hire.

A ROd is part of the ownership group that traded the world for rudy ******* gobert. tell him thank you for your steroid infused donations but stick to shark tank and losing to ben affleck

No way. Since he tried to buy the Mets, he can run the team with no NIL salary cap…

Let’s ******* go!

What exactly has Rad done to improve UM athletics? He was perceived as a grand slam hire, but the only slamming is being done to our athletic programs. Lazy, inexcusable hire

Advertisement
What exactly has Rad done to improve UM athletics? He was perceived as a grand slam hire, but the only slamming is being done to our athletic programs. Lazy, inexcusable hire
His regarded strengths would be in fundraising, upgrading facilities (Cap X) and possibly conference realignment. Still think he was a good hire to jumpstart the athletic department and put a good long term plan and foundation in place.

Def some concerns over coaching hires but I still think he was the right hire for what was needed at the time. And he is 65, cant see him staying around for too long. Get the infrastructure corrected before riding off into the sunset and call it a win.

Worst hire in Canes history. The. Worst.

And we know it’ll end up with him getting canned in two years. Unbelievable incompetence.
they fell into this -- they cannot fire him bc hes a hurricane great and w everything that happened to his family, it would be incredibly hard. the best you hope for is he pulls a richt/gino and voluntarily resigns

What do they all have in common?

Attachments

• Titanic.jpg
    Titanic.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Hindenburg.jpg
    Hindenburg.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 1
  • OceanGate.jpg
    OceanGate.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 2
  • JD.jpg
    JD.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Worst hire in Canes history. The. Worst.

And we know it’ll end up with him getting canned in two years. Unbelievable incompetence.

I do give Rad credit for bringing in a new pitching coach.

Notice in Rad's tweet he says "I believe JD is the right leader at the right time for our program."

What he was really saying was, "JD will be here for 2 years until Cora's contract is up with the Red Sox. Then instead of firing JD, Alex Cora will take over and JD will go back to our pitching coach."

Will also be a bad hire to keep the streak alive.

Advertisement
I’m a White Sox fan.

We are 2nd to last in our division
We are 11 games under .500
The league batting avg. is .248, ChiSox is at .235
The league strike avg. as of today is 669, ChiSox at 275
The league total hit avg. as of today is 651, ChiSox at 631

So lemme just say, this is will be another meh hire.
You don’t like the regression of Eloy, Yoan, Andrew Vaughn, et al.??

Advertisement
What makes me the most angry about this whole situation is that a couple weeks ago I was bragging to my best friend (an Oregon State baseball fan) that UM was taking sports seriously again and we were going to make a big time hire. Now I have to admit that nothing has changed at UM. Cronyism is still the UM way.

Notice in Rad's tweet he says "I believe JD is the right leader at the right time for our program."

What he was really saying was, "JD will be here for 2 years until Cora's contract is up with the Red Sox. Then instead of firing JD, Alex Cora will take over and JD will go back to our pitching coach."

Will also be a bad hire to keep the streak alive.

So JD in 2 years will say, man this HC thing just isn’t for me, I miss the art of the pitching game?

Highly unlikely

Advertisement
Back