Tears Geo says JD has been hired

Advertisement
So lemme get this straight:

In 2018, an alum & coach decides the game has passed him by or “rumored” that he was being forced to fire his son to continue on. So he decided to step away from the program after a dismal 7-6 season that ended in embarrassing fashion. A Golden Opportunity presents itself, and instead of hiring from outside to bring fresh air, that AD decided to promote from w/in, a guy w/ no coaching experience, and was part of the locker room issue to be its head coach.

5 yrs later, the same chit happens almost to the exact T, except it’s the other prestigious program, baseball, and we do the same exact chit??!

What

In

The

Fck

Is

Going

On

At

Miami??!

I thought things would be different; I thought we were serious about change here? I really wanna be upset, but at this point, nothing shocks me. No one in their right mind can see the totality of our pitching staff, & its struggles & say “let’s hire that guy to lead our program.”

This program’s trajectory is becoming weirdo status.
The school has become a crackhead whooore for whoever throws a lil cash our way. Write a few checks and you can do whatever you want to the football or baseball programs.

Advertisement
Advertisement

adam conover episode 13 GIF by truTV’s Adam Ruins Everything

Advertisement
Wow, just wow. What a pathetic hire. Someone please make it make sense?
It’s Mike Martin Jr all over again.
There’s been previous coaching hires at the university I’ve questioned, but this one truly is disgusting.

Advertisement
There should be a Sports Illustrated issue that says "Why Miami should give up Baseball" with a picture of JD on the cover.

If this hire was meant to be the cheap way to hire a new coach, they should have hired a good High School coach.

Advertisement
Back