Tears Geo says JD has been hired

No, you aren't. But you could pull dozens of real HC-experienced, proven winning HC's from lesser programs.

I'm going to need to log off just to cool off. This is the exact scenario of Richt retiring and then hiring Manny all over again. Exact Manny actually had good defenses.
Yeah, this feels worse. Feel like the last time we had a legitimately good overall pitching staff, JD himself was pitching, not coaching.

Advertisement
Ok. So has JD kept anyone on staff from the previously failed staff? This is his first test. They may be great guys who know baseball but it didnt translate here. So is he at least building a whole new staff?

Advertisement
Advertisement
No chance he’s here in five years , **** I’d take the under on half that lol
I was assuming he would stay for the conference realignment and maybe try to get Miami out of the adidas deal. I have a 3-5 year estimate for all of that to be resolved. But would not shock me if his retirement party is on the same day as the red tape cutting ceremony for the new facility.

I was assuming he would stay for the conference realignment and maybe try to get Miami out of the adidas deal. I have a 3-5 year estimate for all of that to be resolved. But would not shock me if his retirement party is on the same day as the red tape cutting ceremony for the new facility.
2-3 more years is the sweet spot if I were betting

Advertisement
Not sure but he was on campus at the end of the week so you’d think he was in the last group. But Pollard was offered and I assumed he would accept, that’s why I posted ” I think we’ll be happy “. Then CP yanked the rug out.
A competent search goes back to the drawing board then, not to someone who shouldn't have even been Plan D. The '24 season is already toast, might as well blow it up like FSU did until you find someone proven.

So lemme get this straight:

In 2018, an alum & coach decides the game has passed him by or “rumored” that he was being forced to fire his son to continue on. So he decided to step away from the program after a dismal 7-6 season that ended in embarrassing fashion. A Golden Opportunity presents itself, and instead of hiring from outside to bring fresh air, that AD decided to promote from w/in, a guy w/ no coaching experience, and was part of the locker room issue to be its head coach.

5 yrs later, the same chit happens almost to the exact T, except it’s the other prestigious program, baseball, and we do the same exact chit??!

What

In

The

Fck

Is

Going

On

At

Miami??!

I thought things would be different; I thought we were serious about change here? I really wanna be upset, but at this point, nothing shocks me. No one in their right mind can see the totality of our pitching staff, & its struggles & say “let’s hire that guy to lead our program.”

This program’s trajectory is becoming weirdo status.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back