Gentlemen I have Breaking News

jackedaround

Junior
We are the Champs once again:

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Advertisement
Oh, I thought it would be something that would break the Canes Internet Community like "Cormani Unhappy: Begging Mario to Take Him Back!"

You know, something like that. Not some nothing burger like some kid who can't decide between us and Taint.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why the fvck is UFag 10?
I was wondering that also 😂. They literally just had one of the worst days in recruiting history. I think his reasoning was they held onto Lagway. That’s like saying, “I still got a quarter in my pocket so I ain’t broke.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh, I thought it would be something that would break the Canes Internet Community like "Cormani Unhappy: Begging Mario to Take Him Back!"

You know, something like that. Not some nothing burger like some kid who can't decide between us and Taint.
Cormani knew what’s best for his family in turning his nose up at Miami who has its players and families best interests at heart we should let him be he’ll be a complete team player cheering his team from the sidelines being a team player he’ll be fine.

So happy for him 🎊

GOCANES

It just hit me HE’S NFL READY that’s it declare it just go an knock on an NFL team an tell the secretary hey I’m Cormani and I’M NFL READY BOOM DONE

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back