Genron Letter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think the coaches and people running that school don't know about the corruption? What do you have to worry about if they are legit? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Andrew:

Does this not relate to Miami football? How is this different from posters discussing Randy's failures? What does Al Golden and Mark D'Onofrio's weight have to do with Miami football? What does Uncle Luke being the DC at Norland have to do with Miami football. If you are going to censor, then shouldn't those topics be censored? I am legitimately asking by the way. What is the distinction between the two?

The school has been around for 50 years!!!! Fernandez from The Herald graduated from there. My old AP at HLM too... Basketball won state almost over a decade ago... Yall just spread bullcrap and causing issues. live your life and cheer man. UM program and coaches can handle themselves. **** they survived the DEvil's son n all his BS.. let that shi be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew:

Does this not relate to Miami football? How is this different from posters discussing Randy's failures? What does Al Golden and Mark D'Onofrio's weight have to do with Miami football? What does Uncle Luke being the DC at Norland have to do with Miami football. If you are going to censor, then shouldn't those topics be censored? I am legitimately asking by the way. What is the distinction between the two?

They all relate to football that is how. Your more than welcome to discuss their football program and any faults you find in it. Also discussing a public figure like Al Golden, Coach D and Uncle Luke falls under a different set of rules.

Attacking the school does nothing to help UM or this site. If you have an issue with one of the employees of the school then email someone about it but there are good kids at that school and they don't deserve to have their academic reputation trashed on the internet by a bunch angry fans who may or may not know what the **** they are talking about. If you have concerns about their education then contact whoever you feel you need to about it but this isn't the place.

We created this site to talk about Miami Football and Recruiting so lets keep our topics in that direction.

I have stated NOTHING but facts here. The accreditation listed on the school's website, is for a defunct, FOR profit entity, now run as a different FOR profit company, in Orlando by one person. The High School appears to have somewhere around 120 students. I dont see any actual affiliation to any religious order.

No one here has gone and contacted colleges and tried to smear specific kids or ruin their reputations. But when that "University School" b.S. that Dee Morley went too a few years back was in operation, it was a hot subject of discussion in College Football. I find this particular school's sudden explosion on the football scene to be highly unusual.

Why the sudden skiddishness over this school? We have had heated debates here about Northwestern, Central, BTW, the Harris family, issues at certain schools, people mad at Dwyer's connction to Urban Meyer, there is never shortage of in depth scrutiny of local programs that UM is involved with during recruiting season. I dont see why Champagnat is sacrosanct in that regard.

I respect D$'s policy of not turning this into a launching point for people writing the school, etc. I agree that should be an indiviual exercise on the part of individuals. But why is it taboo to discuss the FACTS about this school?

I respect your opinion but colleges and parents do read our site and the kids that go to Champagnat should not have their academic reputation trashed based off what is listed and not listed as accreditations on their website. For all we know they haven't updated the site. This site doesn't exist to review schools and judge which ones are failing and which ones aren't.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back