General Injury Thread

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
I know other threads focus on injuries to specific players, but I thought, maybe, that this would be the best way to discuss — in one thread — who is injured, what each injury entails, the timetables of each injury, and any updates along the way.

Right now, off the top of my head, I can think of the following players who have something hindering their playing time:

Not 100%, But Expected To Play Satuday:

Pinckney — Chest and Hip Pointer
Richards — Hamstring
Redwine — Concussion Protocol

Probable For Satuday's Game:

Donaldson — Right Lower Extremity

Out Indefintely:

Delaney — Right Lower Extremity

Out For Season:

Walton — Ankle
Njoku — Knee (expected to redshirt, though)

Last edited:
Advertisement
It would be great if we get Redwine and Richards back this week. If so, I'll delete their names from the list; going forward, I'll also add any player who sustains an injury to the list, too.

Can probably mark Walton -Out for season

I like this thread if you are prepared to update your OP with the quickness

Moten is dealing with an injury. Played some vs GT and didn't play vs FSU. Believe it is a right knee or ankle.

Advertisement
Pinckney practiced but was non contact and the same with Honeynutt..the only guys who didn’t were Donaldson and Delaney

Updated. If you guys know something that isn't already listed, please drop a reply.

I have a pretty minor cuticle issue on my left thumb. I had to wear a band-aid during golf this past weekend.

You can list me as probable for my tee-time this Sunday.

Pinckney practiced but was non contact and the same with Honeynutt..the only guys who didn’t were Donaldson and Delaney

I think Berrios is probably just banged up so I won't add him unless something else is revealed. Thank you, though.

Advertisement
Updated. If you guys know something that isn't already listed, please drop a reply.

I have a pretty minor cuticle issue on my left thumb. I had to wear a band-aid during golf this past weekend.

PM me updates. We can't tolerate anything that cuts into your golf season.

I was worried it might get infected, but it looks like I'm in the clear. It's not like a paper cut. Cuticle issues take a little longer to heal and require a little more rehab. Clean, soak, bandage, rinse, repeat. It's been lingering for 10-11 days now. Should be 100% by Saturday unless there's a set back.

I think Berrios is probably just banged up so I won't add him unless something else is revealed. Thank you, though.

Richt has said in interviews Berrios is fine, and they are just limiting wear on a senior who doesn't need the practice as much as the young guys. I am paraphrasing here.

Advertisement
I know some here do not like a lot of stickys at the top, me either. This thread may be worthy of being a.sticky the rest of the season if updated.by someone in the know on a daily basis. Just a thought.

Last edited:
I know some here do not like a lot of stickys at the top, me either. This thread may be worthy of being a.sticky the rest of the season if updated.by someone in the know on a daily basis. Just a thought.

Agreed, a sticky would be helpful.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back