GCote gives Cristobal Bama COORDINATOR job, NOD for UM HC

I am so fuggin glad I left after HS and never returned to live in Dade County/South Florida anymore. I am astounded at the level of stupidity and ignorance that exists in the general population there. This article and this reporter is just the tip of the iceberg. I love the life lessons I learned growing up there but I would never ever ever move back. the entire system (media, educational, people in power etc) is inundated with fuggin retards.

Advertisement
"There is one ideal, available person who is experienced, charismatic, a proven winner and with strong Hurricanes ties. One possible stumbling block: Good luck hauling Jimmy Johnson out of coaching retirement . . . ."

Um, Butch Davis?

the bolded part above discredits that POS with a type board

"There is one ideal, available person who is experienced, charismatic, a proven winner and with strong Hurricanes ties. One possible stumbling block: Good luck hauling Jimmy Johnson out of coaching retirement . . . ."

Um, Butch Davis?

11-1, state champion and robbed of national title. Seems like a winner to me.

Um, Butch Davis?

People don't really how NOTORIOUS that theft was. Florida State got beat by a sorry team, Mississippi State

11-1, state champion and robbed of national title. Seems like a winner to me.
I'd guarantee if UM had sued back then they'd find some egregiously paid off members on the selection committee. We beat a No. 1 ranked Florida State head-to-head and destroyed pretty much every team that year. FSU was ranked 7th after we beat them but was mysteriously crawling up the ranking thereafter. Never were there ever ranked higher than us after the meeting...until they were making the selection. Their number 3 ranking was fraudulently raised to No 2, and FSU was given the National Championship game. We destroyed our opponent in the Bowl game, and freaking FSU laid an egg vs. eventual awarded Nat'l Champion Oklahoma. This was Butch Davis Championship! One which neither UM nor Butch ever got credit for.

Advertisement

Um, Butch Davis?

to clarify I was referring to Cote's article NOT the butch reference.

Mario probably pays him to write that to promote himself...
I don't even think it's a joke anymore. I seriously think Mario is either paying these guys, or his agent is running a full fledged PR campaign and these guys are benefiting in some capacity. There is simply no way they can actually believe the nonsense they are writing to endorse him for this job.

First off, I think it's apparent to most by now that Cotex has some mental issues. Any sane individual would assume that someone who has made his living writing about sports would at least have a modicum of insight but not Cotex. I don't think he arrived at this conclusion on his own. I think he just regurgitated the talking points of the day.

Does anybody know why in the tracking **** these imbeciles are so obsessed with this "UM needs to hire a great recruiter" garbage? Do any of these mouth breathers ever take coaching skill and leadership into equations? Why is it always Miami that has to hire a great recruiter? What happens when Mr. Great Recruiter Guy can't coach his way out of a paper bag? Why don't these hacks understand that winning is the best recruiting tool? WTF has Mario ever done to make people think that he qualified to be HC at UM? Is it because he played here? Is it because he was an average position coach here? Is it because he's Cuban? Does going 27-47 as a head coach at FIU that these goods think is impressive? Is it because he is a position coach under Saban? I'm completely baffled by this Mario Bob obsession.

I am so fuggin glad I left after HS and never returned to live in Dade County/South Florida anymore. I am astounded at the level of stupidity and ignorance that exists in the general population there. This article and this reporter is just the tip of the iceberg. I love the life lessons I learned growing up there but I would never ever ever move back. the entire system (media, educational, people in power etc) is inundated with fuggin retards.

Totally off subject but where did you move to? I moved up to Orlando in 88 and have never looked back.

Advertisement
I am convinced Cote gets the prevailing mood of the fans and then deliberately takes the opposite position. It's what hack journalists with no real sources or actual info to provide do to get attention. Reporters like Barry Jackson give real info from real sources while clowns like Cote have to do whatever they can to to get under people's skin in order to get people to notice their work. Cote's like the foul mouthed clown in the carnival dunk tank yelling at passersby trying to get somebody riled up enough to dunk him. That's his niche.

Yep. Dude is trolling for clicks. I'd like to make him smoke that entire cigar through his *******.

Totally off subject but where did you move to? I moved up to Orlando in 88 and have never looked back.

Moved out of state for college in early 90's never looked back either. currently in Atlanta

greg cotex is a total friggin assclown .

Mario Bob is a "PROVEN WINNER" ?????? 27-47 at a BOTTOM FEEDER SCHOOL

"PROVEN ADEPT AT MINING SO FLA TALENT" ????????

Mario Bob has been at Bama for 3 years and there are ZERO players from Miami-Dade County at Bama

Mr Cotex must have been spending some time alone with Charlie Sheen.

Advertisement
I am convinced Cote gets the prevailing mood of the fans and then deliberately takes the opposite position. It's what hack journalists with no real sources or actual info to provide do to get attention. Reporters like Barry Jackson give real info from real sources while clowns like Cote have to do whatever they can to to get under people's skin in order to get people to notice their work. Cote's like the foul mouthed clown in the carnival dunk tank yelling at passersby trying to get somebody riled up enough to dunk him. That's his niche.

Yep. Dude is trolling for clicks. I'd like to make him smoke that entire cigar through his *******.

I'm sure Cotex prefers trolling for dycks. Something tells me he has already tried that cigar trick.

Advertisement
Back