GAYTURDS DC is now Head Coach at Temple

Advertisement
I don't believe so. Sounds like Shannon has been the one on Henderson's and Shawn Davis' ears.

Also, back when there was talk about Shawn Davis during the paradise camp - ya'll were ****ting on him and saying he didn't look as good as the other CBs. Then when that pic of Dingle embarrassing Davis came out, people downplayed him again. Now everyone wants Shawn Davis? Anyone care to explain?

Depends who Collins takes with him.

Is McIlwain dumb enough to hand the defensive reigns over to Radio?

Shawn Davis is overrated.

No verifiable 40 yard dash time or track results. You have no clue what type of speed he has. If Dingle embarrassed him in 1 on 1 match ups (Dingle has terrible speed) his future prospects do not look good.

I don't believe so. Sounds like Shannon has been the one on Henderson's and Shawn Davis' ears.

Also, back when there was talk about Shawn Davis during the paradise camp - ya'll were ****ting on him and saying he didn't look as good as the other CBs. Then when that pic of Dingle embarrassing Davis came out, people downplayed him again. Now everyone wants Shawn Davis? Anyone care to explain?

So you're saying Randy wasn't a good Defense Coordinator ? Hate him as a head coach if you want but he's a good coordinator

Advertisement
Yes, that is what I am saying.

If Florida State had a competent OC during Randy's reign as DC (2001 - 2006), Miami would have never beat FSU.

Do not forget that we were still in the Big East during Randy's first 3 years as DC.

Do not forget that Butch Davis did not like Randy Shannon and passed him over for DC many times after he left to join the Dolphins.

So you're saying Randy wasn't a good Defense Coordinator ? Hate him as a head coach if you want but he's a good coordinator

If Shannon is such a great defensive coordinator, why hasn't he gotten a defensive coordinator job since he was fired from Miami 6 years ago?

He is not the "CO-DC" at Florida despite his title. Collins is the DC.

Also, he was a LB coach at TCU and Arkansas.

Randy relied on rolling out Butch's 5 star talent in 2001- 2003 against the Big East and then feasted on Jeff Bowden from 2003 - 2006. He is a cover two simpleton.

Some are saying that they should bring in Tosh Lopoi from Bama cuz hes an insane recruiter

Advertisement
At the very least Florida just lost their only strength as a team. Even if they hire Shannon, he won't be able to replicate what Collins was doing at DC.

Last edited:
I pray to the Lord that Cleetus McElwain and his pedophile teeth promote Randy to the DC spot. His innovative defenses which ignore designed QB runs and crossing routes in the hopes that the other team is tired of running them were very successful during his later tenure at UM. He will do spectacularly well in the SEC... for opposing offenses.

Advertisement

Who's y'all??

Advertisement
Back