Gaytors vs Aggies

That was an awful turn of events... delay of game nullifies a missed field goal, then they fumble it right back smh.

Advertisement
The SEC EAST has sucked for years. That’s how Florida gets hyped.

It’s been a two team league for forever. With the occasional outlier. It’s either UF or UGA and it’s been that way for years.

They don’t face real competition in the SEC East and they out recruit almost everyone in the SEC East.

Advertisement
We would smoke your team and that’s not even an exaggeration. No trash talk. If you get us in a bowl matchup just know prepare thy ********.

I hear you and I won't say which way it would go but it would be a great game. Our DL is so short on bodies and can we (Gator media) please stop fronting about Campbell being game to game...he's opted out and even if he was available, he'd be getting mushed too lol

Low key, Mullen stat padding with Trask on these goal line TD passes

Last week they got lucky when sc was coming back. This is not an elite team. I’m sorry. And they don’t look strong

Advertisement
I hear you and I won't say which way it would go but it would be a great game. Our DL is so short on bodies and can we (Gator media) please stop fronting about Campbell being game to game...he's opted out and even if he was available, he'd be getting mushed too lol

Low key, Mullen stat padding with Trask on these goal line TD passes
Miami would drop 70 on this defense. Y’all would be lucky to get half that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back