Gaytors Under Title IX Investigation

Advertisement
I thought they might catch a break since coach McTeef self identifies himself as a female shark.

Too big to fail type program for the NCAA. Nothing will come of this

Advertisement
Nothing to see.. Florida is a SEC school. If the NCAA happens to find anything UiF will probably just get a purple nurple and told not to do it again.

The only reason I opened this thread is Ron see the funny af post because we all know nothing to see. The world is trying to convince us tho that women can compete against men

Coach Mcqueif Porking sharks in the bung needs to be investigated...thank God he didn't land a Dolphin w a blow hole. Glad I'm not a freshman DB going into a pool with him, especially if the DB has scuba fins.

FSU had to pay 1 million for their rape cover up. Wonder how much this one costs?

Advertisement

This has nothing to do with the NCAA. The Office of Civil Rights is the real player. And since its 2011 Dear Colleague letter, schools are scared ****less of Title IX compliance regarding sexual assault because they don't want to lost federal funding.

This has nothing to do with the NCAA. The Office of Civil Rights is the real player. And since its 2011 Dear Colleague letter, schools are scared ****less of Title IX compliance regarding sexual assault because they don't want to lost federal funding.

Yeah, but Arne Duncan is not Ed Secretary anymore, Betsy DeVos is...The extended DeVos' family have a large Florida presence (Orlando Magic, RDV Sportsplex, etc.), in what UFelony considers its territory, Central Florida. Lots of Magic season ticket holders with UFelony ties, trust me.

The GS-level employee lawyers in the Civil Rights Division will get wind the Big Boss disapproves and will drop it, unless somone wants to play martyr and thinks they can get the news media enough evidence to show she stopped it...Highly unlikely.

Last edited:

Yeah, but Arne Duncan is not Ed Secretary anymore, Betsy DeVos is...The extended DeVos' family have a large Florida presence (Orlando Magic, RDV Sportsplex, etc.), in what UFelony considers its territory, Central Florida. Lots of Magic season ticket holders with UFelony ties, trust me.

The GS-level employee lawyers in the Civil Rights Division will get wind the Big Boss disapproves and will drop it, unless somone wants to play martyr and thinks they can get the news media enough evidence to show she stopped it...Highly unlikely.

While true, remember the DeVos family is from Michigan, so they're all probably Michigan fans.

UF opens against Michigan.

Sounds like Callaway might be sitting for that one lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back