Gayta vs Runnin Rebels Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
True. And Trask (lack of) arm strength scares me everytime he isnt throwing a short route.

This is pretty easy to see too.
I'm not sure why Ole Miss isn't just sitting on anything 20 yards or lower.
They're only throwing comebacks on the sideline and shallow cross, incl to the RB.
DJ Durkin was a HC? man he better learn how to be a DC again and soon, rushing 3 or 4 ain't doing it cause that Ole Miss DL is not very good.

This is pretty easy to see too.
I'm not sure why Ole Miss isn't just sitting on anything 20 yards or lower.
They're only throwing comebacks on the sideline and shallow cross, incl to the RB.
DJ Durkin was a HC? man he better learn how to be a DC again and soon, rushing 3 or 4 ain't doing it cause that Ole Miss DL is not very good.
He was HC for Maryland that was hazing the players

Advertisement
Jesus christ even this sideline reporter Marty whatever sounds like an uncle Tom deep south mf...

So wait, Louisville D was "trash" and therefore anything we did on O is negligible....soooo by the samd gaytor meth logic; I see very little to be impressed about by tearing up an even worse Old **** efense

Advertisement
I don’t know if ole miss d line is awful but Florida o line giving trask all day. Trask doesn’t have a great arm but he’s pretty accurate.

trask arm is legit doodoo though lol, pitts was so wide open there was no reason anyone should have been within 10 yards of him after the catch

Advertisement
Would you guys take Lane Kiffin as a head coach at Miami? I’m not throwing shade at Manny, I’m just curious. That man can coach..

Whether u like him or not Mullen gonna get you 8-10 wins a year with Fla talent🤷🏾‍♂️

It’s still F&@K the Gaytors tho!

Advertisement
Back