Gayot transferring per the PPB

He can get educated at his next school too. UM ain't da only school that be educating it's students.

Advertisement
Have he and his parents sign an iron clad assumption of risk and waiver, and get the dude back on our field.

Yea i agree but im with the coaches on doing the right thing as well. If he is cleared then ok but if there is a sliver of a chance he shouldnt play. I agree with them. Sucks too because i seen alot of potential in gayot. Reminds me alot of grace.

There's a chance any player can get injured on any play.

This sort of thing should be left up to the player and his family. If they want him to play, then he should play here.Like I said, if he's healthy enough to play somewhere else and wants to play, then he should be playing here. If Gayot realizes the risk and knowingly accepts it, then who are we to stand in his way?

Those assessing his risk for injury know a lot more that those on this website. It sucks for him about football, but his future is more important. I doubt UM was taking away his scholarship. He just puts football above his education

Are the doctors who cleared him to play elsewhere less skilled or ethical than UM's doctors?

Advertisement
Yea i agree but im with the coaches on doing the right thing as well. If he is cleared then ok but if there is a sliver of a chance he shouldnt play. I agree with them. Sucks too because i seen alot of potential in gayot. Reminds me alot of grace.

This sort of thing should be left up to the player and his family. If they want him to play, then he should play here.Like I said, if he's healthy enough to play somewhere else and wants to play, then he should be playing here. If Gayot realizes the risk and knowingly accepts it, then who are we to stand in his way?

Those assessing his risk for injury know a lot more that those on this website. It sucks for him about football, but his future is more important. I doubt UM was taking away his scholarship. He just puts football above his education

Are the doctors who cleared him to play elsewhere less skilled or ethical than UM's doctors?
No but it makes them liable and not UM.

No it doesn't.

Advertisement

No it doesn't.
Bro just get over yourself.

No it doesn't.
Bro just get over yourself.
And quit your *****ing for once.

Advertisement
Back