gayot recovery

Advertisement
Was expecting a full recovery, but I think it was UknowWhat who mentioned Gayot may never return? Was in a thread discussing LB depth?

Hope that's not the case, because I've always really liked the way Gayot plays.

Had to be more than precaution imo. He missed over half season.

Anytime a players hurts their neck, they're going to take twice the precaution. Like I said I believe he has recovered, now if he doesn't want to play anymore or the doctors say its to much of a risk of re-injury then that's a different story and completely understandable.

Advertisement
I've heard from a couple different places that he's done. Not sure how realistic that is but I'm guessing we find out in the spring or maybe it drags out like a Gavin Hardin desl

Advertisement
Gayot posted on the ol' Instagram "Ready to get back" just a week ago. With a few other similar references over the past two months.

So sounds like he thinks he's coming back? Kyle, where'd you hear he was done?

If his career was over i think we would have heard some type of announcement from the University

I heard he was done but you never know with these things.

What was his actual injury? I know it was his heck but it would have to be serious to end his career[/QUOTE

i can't remember

Gayot posted on the ol' Instagram "Ready to get back" just a week ago. With a few other similar references over the past two months.

So sounds like he thinks he's coming back? Kyle, where'd you hear he was done?

coach in the wpb area

I remember hearing knighton was done as well. Like I said you never know with these things

Advertisement
Injuries are like recruiting, people state their opinions like facts so that if they happen to be correct they can claim they knew first. I'd wait for the team to make an announcement.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back