Gaynor

RedSquare

Freshman
Watched him yesterday. As bad as we are on the OL, thank god he’s not on this team. It would be worse.

Why we didn’t pressure the A gap more, I just don’t understand. If he wasn’t holding, he was whiffing.

Advertisement
Watched him yesterday. As bad as we are on the OL, thank god he’s not on this team. It would be worse.

Why we didn’t pressure the A gap more, I just don’t understand. If he wasn’t holding, he was whiffing.
Steele was worried about the backend if the blitz doesn’t get home

Of course.

But that’s the case any time you bring pressure. If that’s the case, you’d never dial up more than 4
I get it but in the first half it was multiple busted assignment so naturally it makes the DC gun shy, especially after MTSU and Maye being a running QB.

Advertisement

UNC did more with worse talent? You don’t say.

Gaynor lost his spot here and they used him to rush for 161 yards. Miami ran for 42 yards on one of the worst rush defenses in the nation.

Good for him to go to a place to get the most out of his ability

Gaynor lost his spot here and they used him to rush for 161 yards. Miami ran for 42 yards on one of the worst rush defenses in the nation

An indictment of our run defense, to be sure.

Gaynor was responsible for about -5 of those rushing yards, so in in effect he was one of our better interior D-linemen

Saw the same. Yesterday and while he was here. He's just a limited player. I couldn't believe we didn't force him to reach across more. He held the **** out of #6 in what seemed like 75% of the plays I saw.

Advertisement
Saw the same. Yesterday and while he was here. He's just a limited player. I couldn't believe we didn't force him to reach across more. He held the **** out of #6 in what seemed like 75% of the plays I saw.

Indeed.

When he was here, he was part of a butthurt brigade, whose core competence was melding mediocre play with culture assassination. The cliques were abhorrent, and no one is sorry he’s not in eyeshot.

Gaynor lost his spot here and they used him to rush for 161 yards. Miami ran for 42 yards on one of the worst rush defenses in the nation.

Good for him to go to a place to get the most out of his ability

Like improving a hippopotamus’ ability to shoot free throws. Not exactly going to get a lot between here and there.

A whole thread devoted to Gaynor.

Jackson absolutely prison fvcked him on multiple occasions

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back