Gavin Sawchuk, 2022 RB/WR/CB, Colorado

Goulds Cane

Senior
The Denver area lowkey puts out some good talent yearly. They usually have a good amount of quality linemen (see Campbell, Calais) but they also are no slouches when it comes to skill positions.

Today, we're going to Colorado football powerhouse Valor Christian in Highlands Ranch, a suburb of Denver. This is the same school that produced the McCaffrey brothers & Luke Del Rio. I want you guys to meet 5'11 175 lb. athlete Gavin Sawchuk.

SPEED, SPEED & MORE SPEED!!!!!!! On the cuff he's reminiscent of Christian McCaffrey, albeit black. He ran a 10.88 100M and a 6.89 60M AS AN EIGHTH GRADER!!!!! THIS KID IS RIDICULOUSLY FAST!!!!!

He has offers from everyone & is currently "warm" towards Stanford, Michigan and OU. With all 3 looking like trash this year, we should hop on him ASAP. Get Likens & Hickson on the phone ASAP!

Advertisement
The Denver area lowkey puts out some good talent yearly. They usually have a good amount of quality linemen (see Campbell, Calais) but they also are no slouches when it comes to skill positions.

Today, we're going to Colorado football powerhouse Valor Christian in Highlands Ranch, a suburb of Denver. This is the same school that produced the McCaffrey brothers & Luke Del Rio. I want you guys to meet 5'11 175 lb. athlete Gavin Sawchuk.

SPEED, SPEED & MORE SPEED!!!!!!! On the cuff he's reminiscent of Christian McCaffrey, albeit black. He ran a 10.88 100M and a 6.89 60M AS AN EIGHTH GRADER!!!!! THIS KID IS RIDICULOUSLY FAST!!!!!

He has offers from everyone & is currently "warm" towards Stanford, Michigan and OU. With all 3 looking like trash this year, we should hop on him ASAP. Get Likens & Hickson on the phone ASAP!

Looks like a burner! Our coaches should be immediately on the phone to offer this kid. He reminds me of Willis McGahee.

Advertisement
Back