Coaching Gattis-type call for TAMU at the Bama 2

TemplarCane

A Real One
Premium
OT for Miami...

But a terrible call by Jimbo at the Bama 2 with :02 left. A Gattis-type one-option pass, and the WR wouldn‘t have scored had he caught the ball. Gotta come up with something better…..

Bama was bringing the rush, to be fair.

Advertisement
PS folks....

Bama displayed their power run game moat of the game. Not "spread".

This is what Big Manny Frostoballess envisions for Miami.

He will likely never get there.

Gattis created that play? That wasn't a Gattis type call, that was Jimbo being Jimbo.

Advertisement
PS folks....

Bama displayed their power run game moat of the game. Not "spread".

This is what Big Manny Frostoballess envisions for Miami.

He will likely never get there.
This game isn’t close if Bryce Young is playing.

Kinda surprised Bama doesn’t have another stud QB in the wings behind Young. The kid playing today looked like a RB playing QB.

What a dog fight for TAMU to get back in it and get all the way to the BAMA 2 with one play left. And that's the play call? You kidding me? Doomed from the start.

Advertisement
Even with FSU's L, today is disappointing and there remains little hope for Miami football anytime soon.

This season is a complete failure and next probably won't be much better (but some improvement, say only losing to MTSU by 14).

It’s not a failure for me b/c I didn’t expect chit. The only ****ed off moment I had was MTSU, but I had is losing to Clemson, A&M, Pitt, & UNC.

I’m still excited for the future here, but new coach overhaul not only a system, but also trying to change behavior? Nah; those don’t usually work out.

The two coaches who are not behind the 8 ball at their new stops after taking over dog chit programs are Riley & Dykes. Riley, simply b/c he told everyone on SC’s ‘21 roster to ship off. Lol.

Mario, Kelly, Venables, Elliot, Napier, Pry, & now DeBoer are all struggling, even if a flash was shown here or there.

Advertisement
It’s not a failure for me b/c I didn’t expect chit. The only ****ed off moment I had was MTSU, but I had is losing to Clemson, A&M, Pitt, & UNC.

I’m still excited for the future here, but new coach overhaul not only a system, but also trying to change behavior? Nah; those don’t usually work out.

The two coaches who are not behind the 8 ball at their new stops after taking over dog chit programs are Riley & Dykes. Riley, simply b/c he told everyone on SC’s ‘21 roster to ship off. Lol.

Mario, Kelly, Venables, Elliot, Napier, Pry, & now DeBoer are all struggling, even if a flash was shown here or there.
You, as always, are a better man than me with your optimism.

Advertisement

Kelly wont last 3 years at LSU.

You, as always, are a better man than me with your optimism.

I’m not really an optimistic type of person vs. a data/stat guy. For instance, if I decide to date a lady of the industry, data tells me there’s a good chance that I might catch something & or she’s going to cheat the moment I say good night. Or if I’m in a bar & see a dude w a cauliflower ear, data shows me, I’m buy him a drink jic he’s looking to hone his skills & kick some ***. Lol

Data tells me Yr 1 of Mario was going to be mediocre af. If he’s as good as advertised while in Eugene, then I suspect a meteoric rise in yr 2…not CFP worthy, but a rise nonetheless.

Bruh I wish I could look at things thru your lens and not feel as annoyed as I do.

Maybe it’s me not being excited about Mario from the rip. Hopefully you’re right about him turning it around

Advertisement
Back