Gators under NCAA investigation

Gators are all yapping about Billy getting fired for cause. Sounds like wishful thinking to me.

Hopefully, Billy is there for at least another two seasons. We need him to stick it alllllll the way in the Gator...

Advertisement
I wouldn’t get to excited, have a feeling we maybe tossed into this also.

Fuck Outta Here No Way GIF by Desus & Mero

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait...they really offered him 13mil???
A major UF booster ... Hugh Hathcock, who funds most of the football NIL ... was ****ed at UM beating them for recruits and he hired an agent to negotiate a deal with Rashada to get him to flip from UM. Miami had what I believe was a $6 million dollar NIL package over a 4 year period and the agent that Hathcock hired negotiated a $13.8 million dollar NIL deal over a 4 year period that was supposedly guaranteed even if he left after 3 years for the NFL. Rashada signed the NIL agreement, as did the Gator Collective, and a week after signing his LOI to UF Hathcock decided he didn't want to fund the deal ... that it was way too much money. So they cancelled their agreement and said they wanted to renegotiate.

By that time the Rashadas had lost all trust in UF and he petitioned the NCAA for a release from his LOI. Surprised that it has take this long for the NCAA to at least begin some inquiry ... UF totally screwed Rashada and it was the most blatant "play for pay" 'violation' of the NIL deals that was in the public domain. Hope UF gets some reasonably harsh penalty for ******** the kid over.

Advertisement
A major UF booster ... Hugh Hathcock, who funds most of the football NIL ... was ****ed at UM beating them for recruits and he hired an agent to negotiate a deal with Rashada to get him to flip from UM. Miami had what I believe was a $6 million dollar NIL package over a 4 year period and the agent that Hathcock hired negotiated a $13.8 million dollar NIL deal over a 4 year period that was supposedly guaranteed even if he left after 3 years for the NFL. Rashada signed the NIL agreement, as did the Gator Collective, and a week after signing his LOI to UF Hathcock decided he didn't want to fund the deal ... that it was way too much money. So they cancelled their agreement and said they wanted to renegotiate.

By that time the Rashadas had lost all trust in UF and he petitioned the NCAA for a release from his LOI. Surprised that it has take this long for the NCAA to at least begin some inquiry ... UF totally screwed Rashada and it was the most blatant "play for pay" 'violation' of the NIL deals that was in the public domain. Hope UF gets some reasonably harsh penalty for ******** the kid over.
Those amounts are absurd. But what a monumental f- up by all involved at UF. What the **** are they doing over there?

Advertisement
Back