Gators Recruiting Trip (Laugh of the Day)

Not only is that kid not coming here. 0 chance he sees this post and says "you know. I really wanted to be a Cane, but 4 posters made fun of my dad on CIS and another 6 liked the posts. Now I am not going to go to that school"
So carry on them right?? I seriously have laughed this much in a thread in a while

Advertisement
No man, you got it wrong. They gots mops and vacuums. It is running water and electricity the don’t know about.

I'm not sure about that. Somewhere between 99 and 100% of the population cooks meth. To make it as quickly and adeptly as they do...I am sure they use running water and electricity. You definitely need water...you can work around the electricity using batteries...but hey this is what they're good at.

Advertisement
I'm not sure about that. Somewhere between 99 and 100% of the population cooks meth. To make it as quickly and adeptly as they do...I am sure they use running water and electricity. You definitely need water...you can work around the electricity using batteries...but hey this is what they're good at.

You could be right but that assumes they realize that water goes with mops and the vacuum plugs into the wall hole.

Looks like the uncle that’s always grilling at the BBQ’s with these sandals on
8ED4EFB0-A6D7-49FE-8BFD-10A31DAD4A92.jpeg

I would be embarrassed for our football program if they did something like this for recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back