gators ranked on mel kiper big board

skorch

Realistic Fan
Premium
2FA3AF75-3728-44BA-B7D3-9817CF705135.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm interested to see who the completion's best players are. Good to start a discussion, gives us reference point to see how good our own players actually are when they **** on the gators
If you didn't know Henderson and Zuniga were their best players you should probably pay more attention

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kiper? The same Kiper that had Kaaya as going #2 overall prior to the season? The same Kiper who picked Johnny football at #1? The same kiper that said jamarcus russell was "john elway like" and the same kiper who said if Jimmy Clausen wasn't a successful QB he would retire? I just wanted to limit myself to QB's lol but

Are we talking about the same guy? THAT Kiper?

Blinded by melting hair grease this time of year. Hot here these days in Maryland and Mal Kiper resides in or about Baltimore {home of Divine and John Waters.}

Advertisement
Zuniga has less production over 2 seasons than Garvin had last season alone with the exception of having more sacks. Sure he played across from Polite but Garvin lost lots of potential stats to Willis and joe Jackson.

I’m excited by this list. Thank you for posting it. It will make it that much better to embarrass Henderson who can’t/won’t tackle anyone. Zuniga who has one great punch move and will be nullified by chipping and being forced inside. Lastly, we’ll highlight their punter, because he’s going to be one busy motherfvcker. I personally have as many 300 yard passing games in college as their QB. Lmao we bring pressure on d and he folds. Sunday instead of saying we beat a good team, they’ll say the gators and their highly touted players were overrated. They’re all excellent and like every time we play them, it won’t be enough. We own uf

Advertisement
Back