Gators only willing to do "neutral" site to play UM

Problem2

All-American
Premium
### Athletic director Blake James said UM intends to play FIU in football sometime after 2015 and that UF athletic director Jeremy Foley was receptive when James recently asked him about renewing the UF series. The Gators will agree only to a neutral site. “I would have to think about Orlando,” James said. “That’s not real neutral but it’s an easy distance to our campus.”

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...-um-jameis-marlins-chatter.html#storylink=cpy

lol Orlando, what a joke.

Advertisement
God forbid the University of Florida travel more than an hour and a half for an out of conference road game.

Surprised he didn't ask for Jacksonville.

That's BS, cause a game in Orlando is essentially a home game for them. Also, only reason he is receptive is because they lost the last game. The second they beat us, watch them never play us again......

bobbydigius is on point here...Foley tried like mad to get out of the contract for last year's game.

To be honest, Blake better not get snookered. After last season, Foley's strength is diminishing and the SEC's power center will continue to be in the West...Let him stew with some more sub-par seasons (even Vandy without Franklin may beat them again, i.e. Driskel) and then have them come back and plead.

I spent my teenage years in Orlando and I don't want to see the 'Canes in that wretched Citrus Bowl again...

Advertisement
God forbid the University of Florida travel more than an hour and a half for an out of conference road game.

Surprised he didn't ask for Jacksonville.

You don't realize what kind of concession that would be...preferred away game site would be Ocala...at a converted NASCAR track.

Pro player stadium isn't neutral enough for them, huh? ***** the gaytors then. Let them stew in their mediocrity and memories of being third fiddle in the State. Their status as perennial losers to the U will remain forever.

Don't understand why we can't just alternate home
Games each time we play them. They are scared

Advertisement
The gators are pussies period end of story. This doesn't surprise me one bit.
I have to agree Foley tells Miami neutral site game the same year he signs up for a neutral site game with Michigan and re ups on home and home with FSU the National champs

Advertisement
Last edited:
and re ups on home and home with FSU the National champs

Yeah, like he had a choice...

Also, there's this "The Gators last played a non-conference game outside the state of Florida in 1991, when the Gators lost to Syracuse, 38-21, at the Carrier Dome"
ends when UF plays Michigan in the dreaded "neutral" site game

So it ends with another Gayturd loss, check!

Advertisement
***** the slim. We never need to play the again. I would rather play ND. That game has real implications with a power of our own status -- historic greatness. The gator always has been an remains slim that happen to get a couple NC at a gap in time when there were no real powers to contest with them. Compare that to our first four with OU, NE, ND and even wide right, roaming the land as titans at the time -- all of whom we played and beat, denying them their own greatness. As soon as Bama rose, the slime folded and slithered back into the cesspool they call the swamp. Our 5th title came easy because nobody wold win the game they needed to in order to play us -- they were all afraid of the whipping they would get. ***** them. Only play them if EVERY game is here.

and re ups on home and home with FSU the National champs

Yeah, like he had a choice...

Also, there's this "The Gators last played a non-conference game outside the state of Florida in 1991, when the Gators lost to Syracuse, 38-21, at the Carrier Dome"
ends when UF plays Michigan in the dreaded "neutral" site game

So it ends with another Gayturd loss, check!
Gators not beating too many teams these days.

Miami vs. Florida in Tallahassee....that's the only place in the state the Gators are willing to travel to, seriously though F Jeremy Foley he's a coward

The gators are pussies period end of story. This doesn't surprise me one bit.
I have to agree Foley tells Miami neutral site game the same year he signs up for a neutral site game with Michigan and re ups on home and home with FSU the National champs

Hey idiot, they play FSU that way because an act on FL legislature. Before that they would play them either. But I don't blame you slimes, Until Charlie Pell bought a processional team you couldn't even win the SEC--oops, you were on probation I think, so that one didn't count. You remember Pell don't you. Last see in Tampa -- one of your neutral sites- desperately trying to get off his players shoulders as Kosar lead the Canes down the field for a last second win. I believe his lips cou;d be read "let me down you f.....ing idiots. It isn't over!"

Advertisement
Back