Gators dumped by Salt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol @ the mormon quote. I cant think of anything less mormon than University of Utah, why do you think they call their game with BYU "the holy war".

Wait, there is something less mormon, ummmmmm.....a ******* Samoan!

Lol @ the mormon quote. I cant think of anything less mormon than University of Utah, why do you think they call their game with BYU "the holy war".

Wait, there is something less mormon, ummmmmm.....a ******* Samoan!

Salt is a mormon

Advertisement
you are right about the uta/byu thing though. I don't think his religion played a role in him switching commitments. Probably just realized that florida is a long way from home.

Advertisement
Yeah, I used to date a girl who went to Utah, and it ****ed her off to be associated with the church. He parents were both professors at the school and she was from Berkley, so there was quite the culture shock.

The way she put it was you are either Mormon and go to BYU, or end up non-religious bc of all the full court religous press they put on you as kids. She says a lot of loose girls end up at UT bc of the hatred for the church. Never partied there, but I have been to Sundance film festival which is chocked full of UT coeds every year. They aren't shy thats for sure.

Advertisement
There is a huge LDS Church in American Samoa including a few smaller ones. BYU has a University branch in Hawaii. Another huge LDS Church on O'ahu.

BYU has basically set up shop as the official school for Samoans, giving entrance exams in Samoan. They have a huge Samoan Alumni center on the Isle of Samoa.

The Pacific Islands are full of mormons. American Samoa, Tonga, the Isle of Samoa, Tahiti, Niue...all have ridiculously high Mormon populations and they look up to Samuela Manoa and Kimo Pelia (missionaries who took the LDS Church to the islands) as the oldest and wisest men.

Last edited:
Maybe I should have said "Cults gonna Cult...."

Note to self, get to the Sundance Film Festival.

Maybe I should have said "Cults gonna Cult...."

Note to self, get to the Sundance Film Festival.

Sundance takes place in Park City, the most secular town in all of Utah, being that it was founded by drunken, whoring miners.

Great town. Lots of fun to be had there, and the mountains are great.

Advertisement
Back