Gators and Noles Crying to 247 about their Recruiting losses

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice video thanks for sharing, yeah when rivals start getting scurred and making excuses you know you’re on the right path..
And not to prop up the Nolies or lizards but I felt their same nervousness when urban was pulling in those elite classes and jimbo was pulling those early 2010-12 classes

Advertisement
He was objective last time one of his videos was shared on here, but because he asked if James Williams recruitment is setting a trend or if it was a random occurrence, people got offended he even asked.

He shows no bias, and was spot on about football subcultures.

Advertisement
He was objective last time one of his videos was shared on here, but because he asked if James Williams recruitment is setting a trend or if it was a random occurrence, people got offended he even asked.

He shows no bias, and was spot on about football subcultures.

Yes. And it was almost like he was a regular reader of Gaytor Tears, the way he outlined the "excuses" made by rival fan bases, and how they are trying to focus on "Manny will lose in 2020" while ignoring the fact that "Manny ALREADY lost in 2019".

I'm not saying that Miami fans are always right, or that we are superior to any other fan-base on some overall basis. But I think Miami fans tend to be more honest, we are more self-deprecating, we can see our own recruiting flaws as well as our tremendous selling points.

I really like his comments on "would you bet your paycheck". He hit the nail on the head when it comes to the differences between delusional homerism and "would you actually invest significant money in your ridiculous predictions".

Yes. And it was almost like he was a regular reader of Gaytor Tears, the way he outlined the "excuses" made by rival fan bases, and how they are trying to focus on "Manny will lose in 2020" while ignoring the fact that "Manny ALREADY lost in 2019".

I'm not saying that Miami fans are always right, or that we are superior to any other fan-base on some overall basis. But I think Miami fans tend to be more honest, we are more self-deprecating, we can see our own recruiting flaws as well as our tremendous selling points.

I really like his comments on "would you bet your paycheck". He hit the nail on the head when it comes to the differences between delusional homerism and "would you actually invest significant money in your ridiculous predictions".
We are, you can say it.

The other teams in CFB know what it means if Miami starts keeping these kids home. Right now they are in desperation mode to stop the momentum. At the end of the day, UF can brag about the 10 win season, but you know what that 11-2 UF team and a 6-7 Miami team have in common? Neither of them won the national championship. When that 6-7 Miami team outrecruits that 11-2 UF team, those UF fans should know that their window has closed.

Advertisement
Fear....if we win on the field, recruiting in south florida will be awesome every year. Gators and Noles fans know whats coming and they can't stop it.

Amen to your second paragraph. Our worst fans are probably worse than other fan bases’ worst fans but aside from that, we’re usually pretty self-aware. To reiterate what you said, we know what we are. When we’re good, we know it. When we suck, we know it.

Not living in some alternate universe like Florida fans.

Straight cornballs, I'm glad the national people are seeing them for who they truly are, something we've known forever

Unless you been living in a cave in Tajikastan, you know all The U needed to do outside of facilities and some good coaches, was to keep most of the SOFL home. Every team that has won a title the last 10 years has done so with SOFL/FL playing major roles. You can understand why they scared.

Advertisement
Back