Gator war cries on Allen

Advertisement
I have a homeboy who's a Gator fan that always blames the qbs and thinks Franks/Allen will be the savior and I swrsr he tries so hard to convince me that Allen is nice. That's how clueless these fans are

UF is gonna have to bring grad transfers in for the foreseeable future if they want a fighting chance

Advertisement
trash can qb.webp

After McElwain gets fired next season, the new guy will (rightfully) encourage Allen to transfer.

Guy might end up playing for Butch before he does for the Gators.

Just saw this on twitter. Literally can not make this **** up. Gator fans are fxcking delusional.

[TWEET]812512072625954816[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Just saw this on twitter. Literally can not make this **** up. Gator fans are fxcking delusional.

You guys are doing this backwards. Watch this:

Jake Allen is one of the best QBs I've ever seen play. True five star talent. He's so good, I don't think the Gators should recruit another QB for at least a couple of cycles.

Jake Allen is one of the best QBs I've ever seen play. True five star talent. He's so good, I don't think the Gators should recruit another QB for at least a couple of cycles.

He's a real good prospect I wish we would drop Perry and Weldon for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Harley would be a fool to follow Allen to UF....he won't ever sniff the lineup in a already terrible QB situation.

Has that real 5.0 speed that the gators need...Kaaya is faster is you can imagine that...

Advertisement
Back