Gator thread on us

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaneFanWNY

Senior
They keep referring to that cash rumor but wasn't it a gator posing as a cane fan who started it?

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
I'd love to see one of those farquats show up at the Y.

By the time I was finished with them their assholes would look like psussy lips

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Staff member
I'm going to be honest, this rumor that they're clinging to barely even registered on my radar. If the gates would stop bringing it up I would forget it even happened.

Feels like they're taking the hay from a straw man and stuffing it into their pillows so they sleep better at night.

chrisRMNU

Sophomore
Funny how they really think we started that rumor. It was a Gator fan trolling our site trying to shift blame. Shows just how desperate they are.

RepTheGables

Energy Vampire
I'm going to be honest, this rumor that they're clinging to barely even registered on my radar. If the gates would stop bringing it up I would forget it even happened.

Feels like they're taking the hay from a straw man and stuffing it into their pillows so they sleep better at night.

Otowncane

Redshirt Freshman
Always a meltdown at this time of year. We will we ever learn. Why did you mfers make me drink the koolaid again.

wherrera8

Senior
Banned
One dude said "the last time a thread went 10 pages it was all penis jokes". Of course that's the only way they go 10 pages. Not surprising at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

canesbrah

Recruit
lol the coaches on either side probably dont even care. I doubt miami used that rumor knowing richt

Status
Not open for further replies.