Gator Players Getting At Steele...

Advertisement
Classic case of throwing somebody under the bus.

I knew there was something off about that earlier Steele story...why the **** would an accuser go to the room of the person that was laughing at you allegedly getting raped???

$h!t never jibed to me.

Kid's name should've never been put out there.

Lol now Jacob Copeland who redshirted and the LB Black who failed to qualify are talking crap to Woodbury on FSU who actually played and played well. Not sure if they are boys or not and if so disregard but if not this team is talking a bunch of worthless junk

Advertisement
Lol now Jacob Copeland who redshirted and the LB Black who failed to qualify are talking crap to Woodbury on FSU who actually played and played well. Not sure if they are boys or not and if so disregard but if not this team is talking a bunch of worthless junk

Probably because Woodbey called them out for their tweets about Steele.

**** coaches are behind the gayturd players social media/twitter attacks on Steele.

You can take that to the bank.

You don’t think the coaches are aware? They sure haven’t put a stop to it.

Odds are it’s way more than silent acquiescence, it’s tacit approval. In fact, it is likely nothing less than full encouragement and orchestration behind the scenes by **** coaches.

You can’t get any lower than that as a coach. Attacking a player that just left because he warned you about a potential rapist and a criminal that he no longer wanted to room with. Rather than dealing with the problem, the coaches decide to snitch attack Steele through their own players and their sycophantic media.
They are absolutely 100% aware. Tracking social media accounts of players is one of the jobs of compliance and off field staff. They want this going on. I guess they feel it brings them together. Nothing like a case or two of sexual abuse to make your team close. Let's go run a train boys!

They are absolutely 100% aware. Tracking social media accounts of players is one of the jobs of compliance and off field staff. They want this going on. I guess they feel it brings them together. Nothing like a case or two of sexual abuse to make your team close. Let's go run a train boys!

This is the take away for me.

You know better than anybody, that the coaches, and the upper level of the athletic administration know exactly what these players are doing on social media.

But as you’ve noticed, they have not put a stop to it.

That means they want it going on. That also means they’re behind it.

Advertisement

You know better than anybody, that the coaches, and the upper level of the athletic administration know exactly what these players are doing on social media.

No, no, no, it means that Mullet has no control over social media, the same way that he had no control over the Gainesville police department, UF Housing Office, and comments made by assistant coaches.

At least that's what the Gaytors will try to tell you...

But Mullet and his wife flew to California to apologize for all the things they "had no control over".

Gaytor fans are trying to gaslight us all.

Low class, as if that was a surprise.

The gator wil do anything to try and be relevant. Obviously Trevon is too stupid to realize that he is looking like a sorry *** fool.
Chris Steele has more class and decency in his pinky finger than the whole punk gator team combined.
If you're a gator...you're gator meat....or gator shoes...or gator purse etc.
You can do er’thang with gata yo can do with shrimp...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back