Gator Brawl and Mullet Antics

I’m also pretty sure I’m a Canes fan. LOL 😀

When I think of a good “brawl” FIU game some years back comes to mind. If memory serves me correctly I think one of our smarter players even went back and made sure he had his helmet with him or put it on before he entered the melee back then.

IMO what happened yesterday was basically more of skirmish with a lot of yapping, some huffing and puffing and a few players briefly exchanging punches, not what I would consider to be a big time brawl. And yes, before something is interpreted otherwise, I’ll add that of course those responsible should be punished accordingly.

@RVACane —- 你好吗? 希望您保持健康。 这种冠状病毒很可怕。
我很好,我的朋友,谢谢,希望你也很好。我从多米尼加共和国回来,幸好测试为阴性。我担心人们会产生错误的安全感,而又不小心。

请原谅我关心拖钓的好朋友。他很好,他是一个好家伙,只是不认识你。最近,我们的董事会中涌入了一些巨魔。

无论如何,我们将解决所有这些问题。

Advertisement
我很好,我的朋友,谢谢,希望你也很好。我从多米尼加共和国回来,幸好测试为阴性。我担心人们会产生错误的安全感,而又不小心。

请原谅我关心拖钓的好朋友。他很好,他是一个好家伙,只是不认识你。最近,我们的董事会中涌入了一些巨魔。

无论如何,我们将解决所有这些问题。
没关系。 别担心。 很高兴看到一些海报上的热情。 最近在小世界部门中,我看到了You Tube视频,显示了Sosua。 DR中的一个城镇。 还没去过那里。 几年前,我的一些朋友会在DR的另一个小镇Cabarete进行帆板运动。 他们喜欢它。

没关系。 别担心。 很高兴看到一些海报上的热情。 最近在小世界部门中,我看到了You Tube视频,显示了Sosua。 DR中的一个城镇。 还没去过那里。 几年前,我的一些朋友会在DR的另一个小镇Cabarete进行帆板运动。 他们喜欢它。
我去过和爱上了他们两个,并带我的孩子在Playa Encuentro的Cabarete上冲浪课。索苏阿在第二次世界大战期间和之后曾是犹太人的城市。特鲁希略允许我的一群人逃离纳粹党。今天那里存在性旅游问题。我的大部分假期都在我爱的拉斯特拉纳斯度过,但大部分时间我都在圣地亚哥,那里是我的妻子。我每月要去Covid之前去那里,然后在那里工作。我很快就会回到那里,并在某个时候从那里生活和工作。

We better switch back to English before the spam sensors get us. Lol

我去过和爱上了他们两个,并带我的孩子在Playa Encuentro的Cabarete上冲浪课。索苏阿在第二次世界大战期间和之后曾是犹太人的城市。特鲁希略允许我的一群人逃离纳粹党。今天那里存在性旅游问题。我的大部分假期都在我爱的拉斯特拉纳斯度过,但大部分时间我都在圣地亚哥,那里是我的妻子。我每月要去Covid之前去那里,然后在那里工作。我很快就会回到那里,并在某个时候从那里生活和工作。

We better switch back to English before the spam sensors get us. Lol
Wow, did not know there were tribe members there; interesting.
Also didn’t know there is a town called Covid but it could be a translation app misprint.
A long time ago I had some DR classmates and i actually briefly went to their home, which I want to say was in West Harlem or maybe Upper Harlem. Ate some of the traditional food and had a good cultural experience.

Wow, did not know there were tribe members there; interesting.
Also didn’t know there is a town called Covid but it could be a translation app misprint.
A long time ago I had some DR classmates and i actually briefly went to their home, which I want to say was in West Harlem or maybe Upper Harlem. Ate some of the traditional food and had a good cultural experience.
It’s a translation thing. I was probably talking about Santiago. Sosua had a ****** museum and many streets named after tribe members. Trujillo let them in when they fled the ****’s. He sent them to settle Sosua and was hoping to “whiten” his population- this is the history I’ve read. So they became involved in dairy farming, and today, the country’s major dairy company is in Sosua and owned by the same family. Most of the tribe has left though.

Advertisement
F137A274-9624-4BEE-B9FB-984EB10B2DCB.jpeg

Cousin Eddie looks like the Darth Vader figure I had when I was 6. His head got broken off, and I super-glued it back on. But I didn’t get back on quite right.

Advertisement
Back