Gator Brawl and Mullet Antics

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
So Mullen went after the ref, came back on field and further incited fans after the brawl and then showed up in the locker room dress as Darth Vader....You can't make this stuff up. I wonder what the penalty from the mighty SEC will be? :nelson-haha::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Advertisement
To Gatah Tears I go.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

Advertisement
Advertisement
So Mullen went after the ref, came back on field and further incited fans after the brawl and then showed up in the locker room dress as Darth Vader....You can't make this stuff up. I wonder what the penalty from the mighty SEC will be? :nelson-haha::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:
The media should be spouting the same things about this as they did about Miami in 2006. This fight should be called THE WORST THING EVER in college football. Florida should call off their season. The players who fought should be expelled.

Be consistent, ESPN.

The media should be spouting the same things about this as they did about Miami in 2006. This fight should be called THE WORST THING EVER in college football. Florida should call off their season. The players who fought should be expelled.

Be consistent, ESPN.
I agree that there's a double-standard for Miami and the amount of flak we got in '06 was ridiculous... but let's not pretend that this brawl was anywhere near as bad as that FIU brawl.

Advertisement
Cane47 not liking a negative gator post smells of troll to me.
What I miss? It’s probably an accident if it’s him.

Edit: I saw it. I don’t know what’s the story there. I’m pretty sure he’s a Cane fan. He and I talk in Mandarin sometimes.

I agree that there's a double-standard for Miami and the amount of flak we got in '06 was ridiculous... but let's not pretend that this brawl was anywhere near as bad as that FIU brawl.
Well let's also not pretend our guys weren't on the receiving end of all kinds of cheap shots and extracurricular activity from fiu that the refs refused to reel in, that they attacked our kicker and kicked him in the head and THAT'S when our guys said enough is enough and returned fire.

Advertisement
Didn't Lamar Thomas lose his job for saying he wanted to be down in the field with the players during our FIU fight?

How is that any different than what Mullen did.
He said something like “don’t come down to the OB, do that ****, and expect not to get your *** beat”. And yes he got fired over it.

What I miss? It’s probably an accident if it’s him.

Edit: I saw it. I don’t know what’s the story there. I’m pretty sure he’s a Cane fan. He and I talk in Mandarin sometimes.
Cane47 not liking a negative gator post smells of troll to
I’m also pretty sure I’m a Canes fan. LOL 😀

When I think of a good “brawl” FIU game some years back comes to mind. If memory serves me correctly I think one of our smarter players even went back and made sure he had his helmet with him or put it on before he entered the melee back then.

IMO what happened yesterday was basically more of skirmish with a lot of yapping, some huffing and puffing and a few players briefly exchanging punches, not what I would consider to be a big time brawl. And yes, before something is interpreted otherwise, I’ll add that of course those responsible should be punished accordingly.

@RVACane —- 你好吗? 希望您保持健康。 这种冠状病毒很可怕。

Advertisement
Back