Gator AD is a ******

Advertisement
630.jpg

lol that's his excuse these gaytors are straight up cowards they fear us they only put us on the schedule when they feel they got the upper hand but they miscalculated this year and we about to beat the brakes off those guys....

Advertisement
yeah, that's the reason - you have an opportunity to get your South FL alumni and fans to a game in a stadium that can fit them....and you want to be fussy about your seat??? Yeah I'm buyin' that. Point being is you don't want to schedule an in-state rival that's getting stronger and could possibly upset your applecart on a yearly basis. This will cost you alumni donations - it did last time and it'll do it again, very possibly the NC may be going through the state of Florida one way or another in the next several years. Once the NCAA catches up with the Gatorthugs. you'll be begging to schedule the U - if that happens you can kiss our butts.

Cane Dynasty...I want to neg for you porsting that pic. Tryin to get me fired? Cmon son...

**** him. I'm glad UM got it right, for once, and is sticking the Turds upstairs. Scatter all those Gators around the upper bowl.

Remember the seating arrangement at Soldier Field?

I was in Gainesville when we knocked the crap out of them in 2002, sitting in a thin sliver of seats they gave us in the upper deck at the corner of one of the end zones. So turnabout it fair play.

The seats were good for talking smack from above in the fourth quarter.

Let him stop the series after the butt kicking we give them next week.

Advertisement
So they announced they don't want to play us again long ago, then got their tickets and then announced they didn't like where there seats are and that's NOW the NEW reason they won't play us.

Sounds legit. Isn't there ANYONE up there that can filter these guys before they say these stupid things that make them look like a backwoods hick operation?

I think the real reason they look like a backwoods hick operation is because they ARE a backwoods hick operation, nothing the AD says one way or the other could change that.

Advertisement
Seen on gator bait that he said the only way they play miami in the future if it is on a neutral site and he said miami only gave them 12,500 tickets and only 800 are in the lower bowl. **** wrong with that guy. He thought they was gone get 30k tickets?

Advertisement
If we win this game, I personally don't care if we ever play gator again. Real talk.

We're not the chickens who refuse to schedule the rivalry. There's no cure for being yellow. let em go.

We're on to bigger and better things anyway. Like racking up more MNC's.

Florida is on to years and years of mediocrity in the SEC.

Seen on gator bait that he said the only way they play miami in the future if it is on a neutral site and he said miami only gave them 12,500 tickets and only 800 are in the lower bowl. **** wrong with that guy. He thought they was gone get 30k tickets?

he thinks bc hes in the sec that theyre entitled to half the stadium. they dont give us half of the swamp when we visited them. **** HIM **** the turds...someone get that gator on the caja china

Advertisement
Back