GATA fans = whiniest group of fans ever

They dominated the total yards stat, but lets not act like they were moving downfield 10 yards at a time. Over a 120 rushing yards, but just 2.8 YPC. They were forced to throw it and we saw what happened there.

The "total yards" domination is a bit deceiving. At least 60 of their 200 yard margin over UM was in garbage time-- when the score was 21-9 with 3:30 to play. They marched right down the field and scored a td when the UM had 10 players on the field. I'm not saying that they didn't significantly outgain UM, but it wasn't by as much as they want you to believe.

Advertisement
My team lost 21-16

342.jpg

Canes I'm not flaming, but why do we continue to post what we already know about the gators? Is it really news that they are arrogant delusional cry babies? I mean were they different in the 90s or the 80s or even the 70s? Do we honestly expect them to see themselves as they are (as an inferior football program to UM and an inferior academic institution)? Clearly the answer is no. They are 1 in 8 against us since 1987. We own the most victories in the series. We have the most national championships. We have the most significant contributors in the NFL. They have TWO players in the Pro Football Hall of Fame; we have SIX with Lewis, Reed, and Reggie Wayne as excellent future candidates. The only place those hillbillies lead us is in arrests. So have fun with them, but don't expect rational or honest discussion from them.

Excellent point. Can't help it, though. Sorry.

Watching the gayturds play Miami is like watching Charlie Brown try to kick a football. We all know what the result will be and it's funney every dang time...

Last edited:
And they leave the series with a loss and having lost 7 of the last 8. In other words, they leave as the losers they are.

Advertisement
They dominated the total yards stat, but lets not act like they were moving downfield 10 yards at a time. Over a 120 rushing yards, but just 2.8 YPC. They were forced to throw it and we saw what happened there.

Exactly.... and the only reason the total yards stat was so lopsided was b/c their offense was on the field **** near 20 minutes longer then UMs offense b/c OUR offense was so terrible on 3rd downs.....

Its not like Miami's offense was getting shut out every down of every play..... b/c Miami scored 3 TDs.

they only rushed for 2.8 YPC and all they could do was pass which is taking them completely out of their game.

Florida's passing wasnt as successful as their numbers indicate either..... 5 sacks and 2 interceptions are the only reasons i need to validate that.

If Feliciano pushes his assignment to the inside instead of the outside, UF doesn't block a punt and Miami wins in blowout fashion.

Empty yards are empty when your two scoring drives are 9 yards off a punt block and a prevent defense garbage time TD.

Gator fans are so delusional. They are pointing to that last TD drive and saying " where was that all game?" not realizing that we were in full prevent defense and had only 10 guys on the field when the TD pass was thrown. Secondly, they are trying to pin all of the blame on Driskel. I will concede that Driskel made some bad decisions but that kid does have talent. One could make the argument that Driskel's only glaring mistake was forcing a throw toward the middle of the field on that first pick. On the second pick, if Burton turns his head around earlier, he makes a play on the ball. Tracy read that play very well. No blame being thrown toward the L tackle that got straight up owned by McCord on the Driskel fumble. Jones and Burton get passes for their fumbles. The gator nation wants to believe that it was all on Driskel. No blame on others and no credit to our run defense.

Advertisement
Back