Gase as OC/Asst HC

TrueFloridian

Sophomore
I know for a fact his family loves living in Fort Lauderdale and his kids love their school. They just bought the lot next door to add on to their house.
Diaz better make the call today to at least see if it’s an option. UM can afford to throw $2mil at him and give him full control of the offense. It would give the offense instant credibility with an offensive innovator with NFL HC experience. Diaz better kick the tires.

Advertisement
Mods can you add this to one of the other 100 Oc threads? These guys are so self centered they have to start a new thread with every thought

Advertisement
1546273890554.png

Compared to who? Who would be a better hire and give this staff the much needed credibility they need to get top talent?

Advertisement
oh my. The dude is going to get NFL looks, but you think he is going to consider an OC in college position? Just wow.

oh my. The dude is going to get NFL looks, but you think he is going to consider an OC in college position? Just wow.
I doubt it but you never know. Living in Cleveland vs Fort Lauderdale where your family loves it is tough. For the right price he may consider it. All I’m saying is it’s at least worth a phone call.

What I find comical is that people here want Lane Kiffin for HC but wouldn’t want Adam Gase? That’s ridiculous. Gase was a better coach than Saban for the Dolphins. Think about it.

Advertisement
I know for a fact his family loves living in Fort Lauderdale and his kids love their school. They just bought the lot next door to add on to their house.
Diaz better make the call today to at least see if it’s an option. UM can afford to throw $2mil at him and give him full control of the offense. It would give the offense instant credibility with an offensive innovator with NFL HC experience. Diaz better kick the tires.

The last thing we need is another coach that blames players. No thanks.

Advertisement
How dare the Fins fire Gase especially since know it all Nick Saban said a few days ago that they should keep him? LOL.

Advertisement
Back