Gase and Fins show Richt formula for turning around offense

OL play is huge. People always look at skill positions for why we should win games but games are won in the trench. Even the Butch nut huggers would have to recognize that he has elite skill guys his whole tenure but didn't win crap until he got an elite OL.

Advertisement
OL play is huge. People always look at skill positions for why we should win games but games are won in the trench. Even the Butch nut huggers would have to recognize that he has elite skill guys his whole tenure but didn't win crap until he got an elite OL.

Games are won and lost up front... Without that you have nothing.

Do not refer to the team who has three players who can't get off their knees for the national anthem...And an owner who safely lives in opulance thanks to the sacrifices of others and won't cut them

Former Dolphin fan, Former NFL fan

Jesus. Are you related to Francis Scott Key or something?

Advertisement
Do not refer to the team who has three players who can't get off their knees for the national anthem...And an owner who safely lives in opulance thanks to the sacrifices of others and won't cut them

So you going to call Kenny Stills when you have a loved one missing in another state?

Foster's got plenty of time, so if a loved one overseas as to be evecuated because of a civil war erupting, I'm sure he will do it in no time.

Glad to know your the type who would only fight for your barstool.

So you going to call Kenny Stills when you have a loved one missing in another state?

Foster's got plenty of time, so if a loved one overseas as to be evecuated because of a civil war erupting, I'm sure he will do it in no time.

Served 10+ years in military, Marines then Air Force. The thing that's worth fighting for is the ability to take a knee during the national anthem or burn a flag and not get executed on the spot like you would in some dictatorship. I have no issue as long as you aren't being overtly disrespectful like talking on a cell phone while national anthem is playing. Sitting on bench, disrespectful. Taking a knee and being silent, fine by me. I'm not a religious person at all but I still show respect when people ask for a moment of prayer, I just don't say amen. That might upset some people that I don't just pretend even though I don't believe. Nfl players stayed in locker room during the national anthem until a few years ago when the NFL thought it would be good for its image. At the same time the NFL was charging the DoD for military tributes. You know what irritates me more than someone not standing? Fake patriotism.
NFL returning $723,000 to taxpayers for paid military tributes

Last edited:
and the NFL wonders why ratings are down.....total clown show with these guys who want attention. Go live somewhere else if you can't respect the flag. I don't pay money for football games to watch your **** or care what you want to protest.

and the NFL wonders why ratings are down.....total clown show with these guys who want attention. Go live somewhere else if you can't respect the flag. I don't pay money for football games to watch your **** or care what you want to protest.

Ah yes mandatory patriotism. Exactly what the flag represents, right? Let me ask you an honest question, suppose this was 1960, when segregation was still legal and interracial marriages could be outlawed and a black person felt that the flag didn't represent freedom to them. Would it be OK to kneel then? Or is it that they should stand to show appreciation to the flag for being given any rights at all?

Advertisement

Served 10+ years in military, Marines then Air Force. The thing that's worth fighting for is the ability to take a knee during the national anthem or burn a flag and not get executed on the spot like you would in some dictatorship. I have no issue as long as you aren't being overtly disrespectful like talking on a cell phone while national anthem is playing. Sitting on bench, disrespectful. Taking a knee and being silent, fine by me. I'm not a religious person at all but I still show respect when people ask for a moment of prayer, I just don't say amen. That might upset some people that I don't just pretend even though I don't believe. Nfl players stayed in locker room during the national anthem until a few years ago when the NFL thought it would be good for its image. At the same time the NFL was charging the DoD for military tributes. You know what irritates me more than someone not standing? Fake patriotism.

Served 23+ years USN/USAF and the military taught me to honor those who came before me and to respect the laws of this country:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/36/301

You obviously didn't watch that Sunday night game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah yes mandatory patriotism. Exactly what the flag represents, right? Let me ask you an honest question, suppose this was 1960, when segregation was still legal and interracial marriages could be outlawed and a black person felt that the flag didn't represent freedom to them. Would it be OK to kneel then? Or is it that they should stand to show appreciation to the flag for being given any rights at all?

I wasn't alive in 1960 but I'm alive in 2016 where I KNOW hundreds of our comrades in arms DIED due to neglect by the VA, a US Government agency. Shouldn't we kneel for them given your rational? This includes black vets, white vets, women vets, asian vets if color, gender, and ethnicity matters the most to you.

I wasn't alive in 1960 but I'm alive in 2016 where I KNOW hundreds of our comrades in arms DIED due to neglect by the VA, a US Government agency. Shouldn't we kneel for them given your rational? This includes black vets, white vets, women vets, asian vets if color, gender, and ethnicity matters the most to you.

If you aren't in military anymore (saluting flag is mandatory), and the neglect of the VA upsets you then absolutely take a knee if you want. Maybe someone will ask why you are doing it and you can draw attention to the cause. The big steps forward the country has taken occurred because people protested and drew attention to the matter, from women's suffrage, ending segregation, voters rights laws, interracial marriages, list goes on. If I see someone laughing and giggling during anthem I'll tell them to show some respect. If I see someone kneeling and looking like they are taking what they are doing seriously, I'll politely ask, "hey man, it's all good but if you don't mind me asking why are you kneeling?" You just might learn something you didn't know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back