Shirreffs - 75%

Kevin Scott - 10%

Dexter Williams - 50%

Fenton - 25%

Advertisement
It's all a crap shoot

No matter what the percentages say it's the hat the comes out of the box
And the school that gets the kids ink on the paper

Even I. The nba draft lottery the team with the most balls In the bucket never wins

Point is Folden needs to kiss these kids *** and close

I don't get why he is worried about the numbers we have so much dead weight on the roster

Over sign and separate the bodies later

Advertisement
Dude doesn't even realize how accurate he'd be if he just put 0% next to the name of every good player and 100% next to the QB we're going to "steal" from Virginia Military Institute.

Where the **** is Pete, i want to see what you is thinking, or did his strong close done gone out the window

"Kevin Scott - 10%"

I thought he eliminated us??? How do we have a 10% chance with somebody who eliminated us????? Historically we only have a 10% chance of landing kids who say they love The U and have always dreamt of being Canes. Ferman has always had a lot in common with diapers and outhouses.

Advertisement
Gibson recruiting Snelson to Ohio State on his Twitter this afternoon. Doesn't sound like he's coming here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Kevin Scott - 10%"

I thought he eliminated us??? How do we have a 10% chance with somebody who eliminated us????? Historically we only have a 10% chance of landing kids who say they love The U and have always dreamt of being Canes. Ferman has always had a lot in common with diapers and outhouses.

When did Kevin Scott eliminate Miami? Link to source please.

Last I read Miami had a slight lead even after his Ole Miss trip this weekend.

Go Canes

"Kevin Scott - 10%"

When did Kevin Scott eliminate Miami? Link to source please.

Last I read Miami had a slight lead even after his Ole Miss trip this weekend.

Go Canes

He's not coming dude, so it doesn't matter...Anyways, Furball is clueless!!!

Advertisement
Back