Gary Vermin Thinks Butch Is Leading

Advertisement
If we cant get Herman, Im all for Butch on the cheap and then assembling a FANTASTIC staff around him...

Vegas has Butch Davis as the favorite for a reason....

The odds, according to Bovada:
Who will be the Head Coach of the Miami Hurricanes for the 2016 Season?
Butch Davis 7/4
Mario Cristobal 7/2
Rob Chudzinski 5/1
Justin Fuente 11/2
Doc Holliday 8/1
Greg Schiano 8/1
Tom Herman 9/1
Frank Wilson 9/1
Tommy Tuberville 10/1
- See more at: Bovada releases odds on Miami Hurricanes coaching search | Canes Watch

Those odds have nothing to do with actual favorites.

- Futures are a way to scam the betters out of money.
- They're protecting their money with Butch that low because they know the public will bet him. Therefore you aren't getting much in return. They're safe either way.

Advertisement

Butch Davis 7/4
Mario Cristobal 7/2
Rob Chudzinski 5/1
Justin Fuente 11/2
Doc Holliday 8/1
Greg Schiano 8/1
Tom Herman 9/1
Frank Wilson 9/1
Tommy Tuberville 10/1
- See more at: Bovada releases odds on Miami Hurricanes coaching search | Canes Watch

- They're protecting their money with Butch that low because they know the public will bet him. Therefore you aren't getting much in return. They're safe either way.

That's smart. I think Chud is the best bet on the board though. I think The NCAA stuff at UNC will cost Butch the job. Hopefully Butch is apart of the program in come capacity. We NEED Mario on staff too.

Butch Davis 7/4
Mario Cristobal 7/2
Rob Chudzinski 5/1
Justin Fuente 11/2
Doc Holliday 8/1
Greg Schiano 8/1
Tom Herman 9/1
Frank Wilson 9/1
Tommy Tuberville 10/1

And the reason they feel safe doing that is?

Because Butch is the obvious favorite.

Thanks for your riveting insight!

Butch Davis 7/4
Mario Cristobal 7/2
Rob Chudzinski 5/1
Justin Fuente 11/2
Doc Holliday 8/1
Greg Schiano 8/1
Tom Herman 9/1
Frank Wilson 9/1
Tommy Tuberville 10/1

That's smart. I think Chud is the best bet on the board though. I think The NCAA stuff at UNC will cost Butch the job. Hopefully Butch is apart of the program in come capacity. We NEED Mario on staff too.

:6e482c_o::6e482c_o::6e482c_o::6e482c_o::6e482c_o::6e482c_o::6e482c_o::6e482c_o::6e482c_o:

Advertisement
It's the most obvious choice in the world.

I can't believe it's not already a done deal with Butch hired immediately.

We need Butch to be the coach for the bowl practices. We are going to a bowl.

I would have come in and fire Dorito immediately and Butch can call the defense.

yeeeeeeea we did pat yoself on the back guys, big ups to far archer canedynasty myself thanks bruhs

Thank you Dwinstitles, it's been a long time coming. ****, here and on CIS, for the past three years after it became clear Golden sukked taint, a couple of us would just mention Butch, and get all kinds of reasons why UM would never consider him.

They'd throw out UNC, and time after time, step by step, we'd refute that fifty different ways. Then the age thing, and we'd list other coaches - and have to do it tens of times. Then there would be multiple reasons that were based on bias or erroneous information.

The past 12 months or so, the two of us, became scores and scores. Then when Ferman and other retards would ignore Butch and put forth their own personal choices, we'd have to demonstrate why they didn't measure up to Butch.

To see Ferman, dumbass that he be's, post something like this, is to know that the tide has turned. Butch may not be picked, but if not, it's only because of ignorance or personal bias.

Advertisement
I believe nothing. For one thing they are messing with recruiting by waiting. To **** with interviewing other mofos. At this point being cheap is a good thing. You give the guy s much money he need for his staff and give him an incentive filled deal. Big *** bump in recruiting and long time to plan the off season as well as thoroughly evaluate the team personnel. They are just too stupid to see it.

BTW I don't believe anything from that clown at CS. Lost all credibility with that Gruden stuff only for us to end up with El Foldo

Advertisement
Ferman names anyone other than Butch as the leading candidate: what a douchebag hack. Ferman claims Butch is leading: he's onto something. I'm so easy.

[video=youtube;4ulWjFfLsL0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ulWjFfLsL0[/video]

Butch is an obvious choice for more than several reasons.

1. He wants the job, and will probably be a bit cheaper, leaving more $ for a strong staff.
2. Given his age the strong staff can provide a built in successor. And assist in game day coaching. This will lead to a seamless transition 3 - 5 years downstream.
3. He is a proven coaching, recruiting, and player developing coach and he has ACC experience.
4. He is a fan favorite. As such he truly understands "It's a Cane thing"
5. We keep all and gain more croots.

I'd say bring him on right now, good chance of we do we win out and he can start weeding out some of the staff - and get a head start on finalizing the staff over the off season and getting some croots.

Advertisement
Back