Gary Furman the Lame Fraud

chevyboy79

Recruit
Man that guy is a lame and a fraud…I posted a thread about how he was wrong when he said LT wouldn’t be a starter this year…of course he claims he never said that lmao…when he deleted that I posted something else calling him out for deleting my original post/thread and he deleted that lmao…what a lame, I now see why so many clown this man

Oh, I know we have some of his cheerleaders on here…go run and tell/cheer him that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man that guy is a lame and a fraud…I posted a thread about how he was wrong when he said LT wouldn’t be a starter this year…of course he claims he never said that lmao…when he deleted that I posted something else calling him out for deleting my original post/thread and he deleted that lmao…what a lame, I now see why so many clown this man

Oh, I know we have some of his cheerleaders on here…go run and tell/cheer him that
You’ll find some familiar friends in here. And @CDWright40 is not the real CDWright but one of the all-time great, anti-CDWright gru killers, ECush. Good to see Gary is still doing the same Gary **** at On3.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1663154403132.png

I really hope Stevo and some of the newer content folks continue to grow and push some of these folks out.

Our local coverage collectively is declining quicker than madden.

Advertisement

He can't handle it when called out.

Advertisement
Back