Garrett Nussmeier 4 Star QB from Texas Offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Lashlee Effect.

He previously held an SMU offer … now that coordinator/QB coach Rhett Lashlee is with UM he’s added Miami.

“I got it this morning - me and coach Lashlee have had a relationship for a while, he was recruiting me hard at SMU,” Nussmeier said. “As soon as he got to Miami he got things straight and gave me a call today, told me I had a scholarship, that he wanted me, will try hard to get me there.”

Nussmeier says he’s very familiar with the Cane program.

“One of the cool things about the University of Miami is it’ll always have some swagger, especially what it’s done in the past when it was at its prime,” he said. “It’s a place you can definitely win championships in the ACC and even at a bigger stage nationally if you can get the right pieces.”

He adds of Lashlee that “he’s a great coach. He said he can see me in his offense, that it’s pretty similar to what I do now, says I’m the perfect fit for what he wants to do.”

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Junior Season Highlight Tape •Texas 6-6A District MVP •38 Touchdowns, 3,788yds (67%) •Week11 Texas 6A player of the week •Undefeated District Champs •Bi-District Champs •Area Champs •Mound/Axe Champs •Round 3 (3rd time in school history)
https://t.co/06fSZnvVxL?amp=1

He can throw 65 yds from a set and 45 yd on the run; dimes. UM has not seen that since Vinny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back