Garin Justice post practice presser 11/9

skyman

Senior
Probably one of the more informative pressers that I have seen in regards to real info and not just corch speak.. Spoke on how the offense changed with Tyler at qb from oline perspective but gives insight no one gives with running more RPO (@CanesAreAble ) with TVD. Also touched on the short yardage woes and Jarrid being on bench early in season..

I liked the little info on qb differences from his view point, maybe worth discussing from guys who have more knowledge on that stuff.. (@Lance Roffers @LuCane etc)

Advertisement
****.....so according to Justice we played Coastal Carolina and Jarrid Williams has been in college since Justice was a senior in college!

:D:D

Wait Justice went to FSU too? Wtf

Okay just grad school, he played at West Virginia as i thought. Wikipedia lists FSU, **** move.

Justice and TRob, figure out how to keep them in the next staff.

I’ve written it elsewhere, but worth repeating that this Offensive staff is coalescing nicely around TVD and our young players. I get frustrated with them not rotating in a few more guys and some of Lashlee’s play calling stubbornness. But overall they’re a Miami caliber staff. I don’t feel that way about the other side of the ball outside of TRob.

Advertisement
Probably one of the more informative pressers that I have seen in regards to real info and not just corch speak.. Spoke on how the offense changed with Tyler at qb from oline perspective but gives insight no one gives with running more RPO (@CanesAreAble ) with TVD. Also touched on the short yardage woes and Jarrid being on bench early in season..

I liked the little info on qb differences from his view point, maybe worth discussing from guys who have more knowledge on that stuff.. (@Lance Roffers @LuCane etc)

Susan asked the QB differences question. And also the short yardage one.
Credit where credit is due.

Susan asked the QB differences question. And also the short yardage one.
Credit where credit is due.
You right, I think this is one of those broken clock is right a couple times a day type things.. Bar is low in Miami media but she got good responses.. kudos

Advertisement
Back