Garcia is not hurt

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have three talented QBs
Very true, I wondered if Gattis would do the same he did at Mich with Jacurri as he did with McCarthy by getting him in games to add that run dimension. They gave him snaps in all their big games with a package. Saw he got in earlier but there was penalty on play, will be interesting moving forward.

I forget exactly who caught the ball, but he made a spectacular throw while getting hit in the backfield. He stepped up in the pocket, shook off his first read, and fired a dime under pressure. I liked what I saw, the future is bright.

Advertisement
Yeah if we bury some more teams by 4 TDs I would love to see him hop in and get more live reps.

Everyone believes TVD will be out after this season so it would be nice to have Garcia and Brown getting decent looks and seeing what’s in the future.
Next week he should get some burn, contingent on the D bottling up their QB run game / Gore Jr.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I forget exactly who caught the ball, but he made a spectacular throw while getting hit in the backfield. He stepped up in the pocket, shook off his first read, and fired a dime under pressure. I liked what I saw, the future is bright.
Yes....I posted about this in the GameDay thread. It was to Jameel Skinner for 30 yds...he got to the 5 yd line. Then Franklin ran in for TD shortly after.

Advertisement
Back