Garcia all day

Advertisement
TVD has looked timid in action. I'd rather go with Garcia now. Kid has the IT factor you need at QB. Looked smooth as **** in the spring game after only being on campus 2-3 months. And I don't wanna hear about practice reports from these soft *** practices.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I swear some of yall don't watch the games.

Jake had 1 great pass to Smith.

He had also had a few bad throws.

Then he had 2 INTs on back to back throws, both of which were dropped by the defensive backs.

He also had a retarded intentional grounding.

He also missed guys who were "open"

He also took a sack from a cb blitz staring down the WR, waiting for him to get open or something for 5 seconds.

Doesn't matter who the QB is. They look like so off and even if they perform perfectly, it won't be good enough to win. It'll be good enough to get the red zone only.

Then he had 2 INTs on back to back throws, both of which were dropped by the defensive backs.

He also took a sack from a cb blitz staring down the WR, waiting for him to get open or something for 5 seconds.

Doesn't matter who the QB is. They look like so off and even if they perform perfectly, it won't be good enough to win. It'll be good enough to get the red zone only.
Only one common denominator in all of this..well two but yea

...... TVD had 2 ints on back to back drives bro. Garcia me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back