Gamewatch locations in Orlando.

tjl1388

Aint' scared of you
While for home games I'll be on the field, I'm on the west side of Orlando with only an antenna while team is in KY. I'm looking for like minded UM fans. What is the sports bar of choice.

Advertisement
While for home games I'll be on the field, I'm on the west side of Orlando with only an antenna while team is in KY. I'm looking for like minded UM fans. What is the sports bar of choice.

CaddyShanks Virtual Golf & Sports Pub
4882 New Broad Street
Orlando, FL 32814
Louisville, Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech, North Carolina, Florida State, and Virginia games.

Miller's Field House in Dr. Phillips off Sand Lake Road.

I may just stream this one at my house. A lot of us hang around the ucf area and go to gators dockside (I know how it sounds not a Florida gators Bar) or friendly confines is a good one. Both in Waterford lakes

Advertisement
Miller's Field House in Dr. Phillips off Sand Lake Road.

I may just stream this one at my house. A lot of us hang around the ucf area and go to gators dockside (I know how it sounds not a Florida gators Bar) or friendly confines is a good one. Both in Waterford lakes

Also Millers Ale House either in Waterford Lakes or by the Airport are very Cane Friendly places.

FYI the Chicken Nacho's and IceTea/sweet tea are killer at either places.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Has anyone been to Caddyshanks? Is there a good crowd? I'm debating on going there or staying in Waterford lakes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back