Gametime Weather

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like the weather will be a factor. With that humidity it’s going to be hot for both sides. Drops and fumbles could determine the winner.

Advertisement
Our humidity level obliterates theirs.

That's great and all, but an example of real feel today there is 114 degrees and Miami on Saturday is 99 degrees.

As I said, weather won't be a factor against them. At least it won't be an advantage for us.

That's great and all, but an example of real feel today there is 114 degrees and Miami on Saturday is 99 degrees.

As I said, weather won't be a factor against them. At least it won't be an advantage for us.
Ok captain buzzkill

Go sit on their sideline in the raging sunshine, I have in the stands, and then switch over to the shade and tell me "doesn't matter".

You know how I know you don't go to games? Exhibit A.

Ok captain buzzkill

Go sit on their sideline in the raging sunshine, I have in the stands, and then switch over to the shade and tell me "doesn't matter".

You know how I know you don't go to games? Exhibit A.

You know how I know you didn't play in college, you're talking about sitting on the sidelines.

When you train in TX or wherever (it's f'ing way hotter) and are used to it, you're prepared it, this stuff won't matter. Do you think they only practice in the shade in a place that's typically 15 to 20 degrees hotter? Come on? It'll feel cooler than they're used to, but of course we have fans who think they'll melt. Guess what isn't in the shade, the field.

You know how I know you didn't play in college, you're talking about sitting on the sidelines.

When you train in TX or wherever (it's f'ing way hotter) and are used to it, you're prepared it, this stuff won't matter. Do you think they only practice in the shade in a place that's typically 15 to 20 degrees hotter? Come on? It'll feel cooler than they're used to, but of course we have fans who think they'll melt. Guess what isn't in the shade, the field.
So lemme get this straight. The NFL players on the Bills complaining about the same thing is just make believe last year in September?

Really?

Enjoy your day.

Advertisement
Mostly sunny
Temp: 91 degrees
Humidity: 67%
Wind: ENE 5-10 mph

Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Wet Bulb: 88
weather GIF

So lemme get this straight. The NFL players on the Bills complaining about the same thing is just make believe last year in September?

Really?

Enjoy your day.
I will add compared to that game, the humidity has dipped this week as we had a surprise front come thru so it's actually been pretty nice out.. it hasn't been unbearable like a few weeks ago..

I don't think weather will be a major factor.. 2nd half their sideline won't even be in sun much wit 3:30 kick

Advertisement
124 tou ******* che

L allocated to Hegemon

You're a good poster, I was just playing some Devil's Advocate mostly. **** it's hot as **** in Texas the recent years. Don't get me wrong, it's always been hot, but they've had extreme heat more often than not the last decade.

You're a good poster, I was just playing some Devil's Advocate mostly. **** it's hot as **** in Texas the recent years. Don't get me wrong, it's always been hot, but they've had extreme heat more often than not the last decade.
Fair enough. I hear you loud and clear.

Let's get that dub manana.

Advertisement
Back