Official Gametime Weather - FSU @ Miami

The weather for the FSU @ Miami game worries me. It is going to be wet, stormy and lightning filled. What adjustment should the offense make considering the bad weather? Does it help Miami or FSU? I'm fretting.

I will update this thread

View attachment 375151
I'm starting to get worried about the climatic impacts of the cooling phase of the El Niño-Southern Oscillation on our 2027 home opener against Troy
 
The weather for the FSU @ Miami game worries me. It is going to be wet, stormy and lightning filled. What adjustment should the offense make considering the bad weather? Does it help Miami or FSU? I'm fretting.

I will update this thread

View attachment 375151
Up until a few hours before the Clemson game we though the same thing and then it didn't rain a drop. No way to accurately predict the weather this far out.
 
Up until a few hours before the Clemson game we though the same thing and then it didn't rain a drop. No way to accurately predict the weather this far out.

of course it can be predicted accurately, ask all the porsters in the Clemson gametime weather fret thread
 
are you sure?
Im Sure Marisa Tomei GIF
 
Adjustments? Other than ensuring Mensah launches the ball at least 40 yards in the air on every single play, nothing.
 
Can anyone tell me what the weather will be like in Las Vegas over the Labor Day 2027 weekend? I am trying to decide whether to book a yurt in the desert for the the UM-Utah kickoff game.

Thanks in advance...waaaaaaay in advance...
 
Can anyone tell me what the weather will be like in Las Vegas over the Labor Day 2027 weekend? I am trying to decide whether to book a yurt in the desert for the the UM-Utah kickoff game.

Thanks in advance...waaaaaaay in advance...
Like most newer stadiums, dome
 
Back
Top