Games Today - Saturday

Advertisement
Hey, ACC hit the money po
Dance Bear GIF
t! It's called Stanford and Cal..It's about Volleyball fools.

At least SMU was something..

.Let's push them to up their ish.
Full in with the Cardinal

College Basketball Sport GIF by NCAA March Madness

I know some of y'all are going to hate this...

Colorado was very good back 90's.

I now live in Denver . Besides the Donkeys (Charger fan besides my phins)

This city wants to get Colorado buffs back on the map.

Go Buffs!
I live in Colorado, grew up going to some Buffs games when they were really good. I would love to see them competitive again but why did it have to be Deion? That narcissistic d bag.

Advertisement
Slow down buddy. One game won't win him the Heisman. At least 6 Colorado wins, 40+ receptions, 500+ yds, 5+ TDs, and 6+ Ints is the recipe for a heisman win.
Read the whole post. I said he still has work to do, but he has the platform. A ton of people watched him today because nothing else worth watching was on. That means a lot to Heisman campaign.

Advertisement
They are small in both trenches and tcu wasn’t much bigger. They have usc and oregon in back to back weeks coming up in a couple weeks. The Nebraska game going to be interesting but their qb is áss. Ucla and oregon st will be tough games for them and they finish the season with utah.

Their schedule is really tough.

I just didn't see a 6-6 team today.

I was hoping Colorado would fail like anyone else believe me lol

It was pretty shocking to see how good they looked on Offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
I live in Colorado, grew up going to some Buffs games when they were really good. I would love to see them competitive again but why did it have to be Deion? That narcissistic d bag.
Eeh, I hear ya. Moved from West Sacramento CA a year ago.

I am not going to ish on Deon. He dissed the Noles so hard 5 days ago... He is not a Nole. HBCU. Slap. Personally I am down for my brother's (white bread). But **** he played 3 years for them. I remember.

Anyways. As you live here. I want 4 Old School teams from College to comeback.

Miami
Nebraska
Tennessee
Colorado.

Let's get sum.

I don't care if neon Dion's there let's just go get it done. For the rest of the country if you don't know Warren Sapp and Michael Irvin were just at buffs camp last week.

I am good with the buffs

as long as they don't get away of Miami

Eeh, I hear ya. Moved from West Sacramento CA a year ago.

I am not going to ish on Deon. He dissed the Noles so hard 5 days ago... He is not a Nole. HBCU. Slap. Personally I am down for my brother's (white bread). But **** he played 3 years for them. I remember.

Anyways. As you live here. I want 4 Old School teams from College to comeback.

Miami
Nebraska
Tennessee
Colorado.

Let's get sum.

I don't care if neon Dion's there let's just go get it done. For the rest of the country if you don't know Warren Sapp and Michael Irvin were just at buffs camp last week.

I am good with the buffs

as long as they don't get away of Miami
Oh yeah and if you're one want to watch a game I live in Highlands Ranch. Right off 470 and Broadway.

Looking forward to watching Colorado beat the sh^t outta Rhule and Nebraska next week

Advertisement
Back