Games this Weekend 11/11

dukemv

Sophomore
It's 11/11, let's all make a wish that we upset FSU and maybe it'll happen.

What yall got for game of the week besides Michigan-Penn State?

I think Missouri-Tennessee or Texas Tech-Kansas. I think Texas flirts with a loss again, but pulls away late. Ewers is rusty in his first game back. Which bets yall got for the week? The spread on Oklahoma St-UCF is surprisingly small... Was the same with ND-Clemson last week, and look what happened.

Advertisement
It's 11/11, let's all make a wish that we upset FSU and maybe it'll happen.

What yall got for game of the week besides Michigan-Penn State?

I think Missouri-Tennessee or Texas Tech-Kansas. I think Texas flirts with a loss again, but pulls away late. Ewers is rusty in his first game back. Which bets yall got for the week? The spread on Oklahoma St-UCF is surprisingly small... Was the same with ND-Clemson last week, and look what happened.
OM-UGA I believe is this weekend. uCF is a pretty bad p5 team.

OM-UGA I believe is this weekend. uCF is a pretty bad p5 team.
Yeah, but i looked at their rushing offense, and it ranks top 10. OkSt ranks bottom half... Could be a recipe for a tougher game than expected, esp after Oklahoma last week. Definitely a possible let-down week

Florida natives on each team:

SMU
WR Romello Brinson (Miami Northwestern)
RB Jaylan Knighton (Deerfield Beach)
DE Elijah Roberts (Columbus)
DT Jordan Miller (Sandalwood)
DE Nelson Paul (Flagler Palm Coast)
OT Caleb Johnson (Trinity Catholic)
OG Alex Woods (Treasure Coast)
TE Adam Moore (Miami Northwestern)
P Michael Tadros (Benjamin School)

North Texas
TE Josh Smith (Tampa Gaither)

Advertisement
Russell Maryland's kid was a HUGE miss.....then again we'd be playing Cam McCormick over him

LSU gonna boat race the Gaytors and make the FSU game outcome hurt a little bit less

Russell Maryland's kid was a HUGE miss.....then again we'd be playing Cam McCormick over him

I wouldn't say it was a HUGE miss. Hes playing pretty good for SMU but like you said hes not seeing the field here over McCormick or Williams.

Advertisement
Florida natives on each team:

UNLV
RB Vincent Davis (Cardinal Gibbons)
RB Courtney Reese (Miami Southridge)
RB Jordan Younge-Humphrey (Rockledge)

Wyoming
None

I wouldn't say it was a HUGE miss. Hes playing pretty good for SMU but like you said hes not seeing the field here over McCormick or Williams.
It was tongue in cheek, he's definitely better than McCormick

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back