Games blacked out by espn

Advertisement
The new AD needs to make sure we don’t have any more games on Bally’s Total Network or whatever the **** that was.

All our games need to be nationally televised and this one wasn’t. Had to jump through hoops to see it. Which means recruits probably didn’t see it

Advertisement
Yea I had to watch it on my IPad cause it was blacked out around here but I guess it’s what happens when you love 5 games in the ACC coastal

The new AD needs to make sure we don’t have any more games on Bally’s Total Network or whatever the **** that was.

All our games need to be nationally televised and this one wasn’t. Had to jump through hoops to see it. Which means recruits probably didn’t see it
The real enemy is Sinclair TV. They bought all of Fox’s former Regional Sports networks from Disney and then raised the carriage rights to an absurd level. They are only available on Comcast locally, meaning if you have any other service you can’t get the Heat, the Panthers, or a few select UM games.

Now they combined with Bally’s to try and create a regional sports streaming app. The thing is, the rights fees will eventually be up and what team/league is gonna want to combine with them after they have blacklisted so many fans for a year and a half????

Advertisement
The real enemy is Sinclair TV. They bought all of Fox’s former Regional Sports networks from Disney and then raised the carriage rights to an absurd level. They are only available on Comcast locally, meaning if you have any other service you can’t get the Heat, the Panthers, or a few select UM games.

Now they combined with Bally’s to try and create a regional sports streaming app. The thing is, the rights fees will eventually be up and what team/league is gonna want to combine with them after they have blacklisted so many fans for a year and a half????

This was an ACC game, I have the ACC network, and it still wasn’t on. I live in Texas.

Pretty much zero recruits in Texas got to see the TVD show today.

I think this is Game 4 like this. I just don’t try now.

This was an ACC game, I have the ACC network, and it still wasn’t on. I live in Texas.

I think this is Game 4 like this. I just don’t try now.
That’s the thing. Sinclair must have the regional rights in your area. It’s total BS. Unless you pay $17 a month you won’t get your “local” teams. Not sure how UM qualifies as local in TX.

I live in Miami and unless they have Comcast, no local recruits saw the game either. How terrible is that????

I’m in Louisiana and it was blacked out..how stupid is that…I might understand if LSU was playing but they don’t play till tonight..

I was lucky to be looking through the game thread and saw a link somebody had posted.

Gonna go look to see who it was so I can thank them.

Advertisement
I’m in Louisiana and it was blacked out..how stupid is that…I might understand if LSU was playing but they don’t play till tonight..

I was lucky to be looking through the game thread and saw a link somebody had posted.

Gonna go look to see who it was so I can thank them.
It was Plant City ….
John Cena Reaction GIF by WWE
tip of the hat sir

Advertisement
Back