Gameeeeeeee weeeeekkkkkkkk mfs!!!!!!

Advertisement
6925493F-7930-4197-80D9-6B428D2413B1.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure everyone gets this but, Alabama vs Miami opening game at a neutral site is the end of an era for the Crimson Tide. It marks the last time, maybe ever, that Bama starts the season in a neutral site. The fans have wanted more home and home from OOC opponents after 11 of these and we are now scheduled years in advance doing exactly that. Many of these opening games have felt more like bowl games, whether at the Bird's Nest, or Jerry's World, or even Orlando. and have been good just for the excitement level. We've played such teams as Michigan, Wisconsin, VaTech, Clemson, USC, FSU, WV, and now Miami. It's been fun, but I think the home and home is now the better thing for our fans. Here's to a safe game Hurricanes, going to be a great way to say goodbye.

Advertisement
Not sure everyone gets this but, Alabama vs Miami opening game at a neutral site is the end of an era for the Crimson Tide. It marks the last time, maybe ever, that Bama starts the season in a neutral site. The fans have wanted more home and home from OOC opponents after 11 of these and we are now scheduled years in advance doing exactly that. Many of these opening games have felt more like bowl games, whether at the Bird's Nest, or Jerry's World, or even Orlando. and have been good just for the excitement level. We've played such teams as Michigan, Wisconsin, VaTech, Clemson, USC, FSU, WV, and now Miami. It's been fun, but I think the home and home is now the better thing for our fans. Here's to a safe game Hurricanes, going to be a great way to say goodbye.
Meh

No body but the alabaga inbreeds care about watching that bore saban and his bought and paid for players.

Nationally, Miami is the real draw people want the Canes to be great again.

I don't think it's just Bama fans who dislike the neutral site.

I don't think it's just Bama fans who dislike the neutral site.
I actually enjoyed it and so did Bama fans. But we've done that and we just want to see some good OOC power 5 teams come into Tuscaloosa and get to some great OOC stadiums around the county. We have a home and home scheduled with Texas, Notre Dame, Wisconsin, FSU, Ohio State, Arizona, VaTech among the many we are transitioning to. Those will be some pretty exciting places to travel to as well.

Advertisement
I actually enjoyed it and so did Bama fans. But we've done that and we just want to see some good OOC power 5 teams come into Tuscaloosa and get to some great OOC stadiums around the county. We have a home and home scheduled with Texas, Notre Dame, Wisconsin, FSU, Ohio State, Arizona, VaTech among the many we are transitioning to. Those will be some pretty exciting places to travel to as well.
Been to Camping World Stadium? HRS is nicer.

Been to Camping World Stadium? HRS is nicer.
Yeah, I finally got there in 2010 vs Michigan State. But Hard Rock is a very cool place. There were some rough moments in the old Orange Bowl, it's such an upgrade for Miami. I would love to play the Hurricanes down there.

Advertisement
Back