Gameday Tailgating

Golsen82

Senior
Hey guys im fairly new to this site but heard that some on here meet at games for tailgating. Was wondering where that section in the parking lot usually happens. Didnt know wether to put this in this forum or the gameday forum. But if yall do meet and tailgate itd be great to know where

Advertisement
I go to every home game but I don't tailgate with anybody who's a member here. I don't think I know anybody here personally.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey guys im fairly new to this site but heard that some on here meet at games for tailgating. Was wondering where that section in the parking lot usually happens. Didnt know wether to put this in this forum or the gameday forum. But if yall do meet and tailgate itd be great to know where

There is Tailgating everywhere.....Got ****, Boy!

You are welcome to join my crew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfkVdCam2gE

Agree that the West side of the lot is a little rowdier. I park in the West lot because it's closer to my seats though. I usually just tailgate with a small group but for big games we get a whole caravan together. One of the few advantages to Sun Life over the OB is that I don't have to enter the stadium two hours before kickoff to get good seats in the old "general admission" west endzone. Now we can actually tailgate until right before kickoff. Or even after kickoff if it's against some garbage team.

Advertisement
I have a buddy of mine (Marine Capt) that just got orders to Miami. You better believe I am going to try and come down as often as I can. Too bad it's a long *** drive from Va. Might try and make it down around labor day and catch first 2 games this season. If I do I will follow up on this and see where everyone will be.

Advertisement
Back